No announcement yet.

Rajan Rondo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Chris_Broussard: Toronto would love to make a deal for Rajon Rondo, but I'm told Rondo would not re-sign a long-term contract in Toronto after next season...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      @Chris_Broussard: Toronto would love to make a deal for Rajon Rondo, but I'm told Rondo would not re-sign a long-term contract in Toronto after next season...

Well then close the RONDO thread
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
        Well then close the RONDO thread
        Before you do that, can you change the name from Rajan to Rajon?
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• My sources tell me every team in the NBA is interested in Rondo, but he will not re-sign with anyone and instead play out the rest of his career in Kazakhstan.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Comment

• The way Lowry is playing right now. Am i the only one who thinks that he's a better player than Rondo???
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                Before you do that, can you change the name from Rajan to Rajon?
                Loool rajan sounds way better then Rajon

Comment

• Let's shut this puppy down!!!

The Toronto Raptors are interested in trading for Rajon Rondo ahead of the deadline.

Rondo can become a free agent in 2015.

Rondo is not interested in re-signing with the Raptors as a free agent if he were traded to the team, according to reporting from Chris Broussard.

Via Chris Broussard/ESPN
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                    Loool rajan sounds way better then Rajon
                    That's the way Broussard would say it! lol Lebran James, rajan rando,

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      The way Lowry is playing right now. Am i the only one who thinks that he's a better player than Rondo???
                      Nope.

Comment

• Don't care either way, but Broussard doesn't even quote "sources".

He "was told" Rondo would not sign long-term in Toronto. By who? The voices in his head? His mama? His 12 year old nephew? God himself?

Comment

• Lowry > Rondo

Cheaper, has a 3pt shot, isn't coming off a terrible injury.
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• The next time Broussard breaks a story will be his first, he's one of the dudes i put zero stock in.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Still don't really want Rondo but glad we have Masai now instead of Colangelo even if it only means we don't buy some magic beans at the deadline for once. I can just see Colangelo running it this season for the raps in bizzaro world; Eric Gordon available? get him for those picks! Josh Smith too? Picks! STAT looking good better get him to go down low with Bargs too ...the horror...the horror..

Comment

• Rick DeHonney [via mobile]
                                Any truth to Rondo to Houston and if so is parsons included. I just don't see it happening since Morey and Ainge are such good gms and both are going to expect too much.
                                Chad Ford
                                Rondo has been available for months, but the price is high. I don't think the Rockets have the assets. Parsons would help, Asik would obviously be part of it. But the Rockets draft picks aren't anything to write home about. Celtics would prefer much higher picks. The Kings proposed trade was more appealing, but Kings realized they probably don't have a shot of re-signing Rondo. Raptors could be an interesting team if they want to throw their hats in the ring. They have the assets and I think Masai Ujiri could convince Rondo to stay long term.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X