Everything VC: the man, the legacy, the possible return in '14-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Please not. If he fails people will be unbearable. Bring him back when he retires for one of those easy gigs.
    This would be more than fine with me. I don't want him on this team.

Comment

• i really hope he signs somewhere soon so all this dumb VC speculation can end
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• and if he does actually sign here somehow may god have mercy on your souls
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Now with Lowry, 2Pat, and Greasy signed hopefully Masai will focus on bringing back the VC express along with Blatche.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
            The Casey hate is has gotten so out of hand that goobers are criticizing Casey for making hypothetical mistakes in completely unrelated topics.
            AMEN ... I never understood that hate that RR has for the coaches and the equivalent unconditional love they have for scrub players but more importantly the GM !!!! This was trend with BC and all his coaches as well.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              I see this is as a major DISTRACTION and developing a winning team is all about focus and alignment to the common goal. Even if Vince is the model citizen, there will be endless media articles, interviews, flashback clips, etc.., etc..., about the mediocre-old-days. That is a classic, zero-value-add DISTRACTION.

Media will be interviewing DD about the effect of VC on him and how VC is helping the young guys, blah, blah, blah.... and then DD will have to bite his tongue and say some BS about how he was VC fan growing up and how VC is doing this and that crap to help the team....

Players have more than enough distractions. To proactively introduce another distraction into the mix would be very irresponsible by TL and MU, if you ask me. This is already a disproportionate amount of distraction and this hasn't even happened yet, FFS. I mean, seriously, we are talking about the BACKUP WING position, folks.

If it's all about getting a veteran backup wing, who will contribute to winning & culture, then why not get a veteran Euro guy, like we did with Anthony Parker, or the Suns with PJ Tucker? Or even a D-leaguer like J. Moon. And there's always some retread wing player available like Gerald Green, Dorrell Wright, etc... that exceeds expectations.
              Bring a Vet with strong work ethics not someone who openly said he used to fame injuries and laugh on the bench when this team was getting blown out.

Comment

• With James Johnson back in the fold, we can officially put the Wince return on ice.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  With James Johnson back in the fold, we can officially put the Wince return on ice.
                  Yeah it's sad I actually wanted him back. Oh well... I guess that means we wont retire his jersey then?
                  Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                  http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• With Dallas offering Chandler Parsons the max, they probably won't retain Vince. We have about 2M to spend, I doubt it happens but it's possible

Comment

With James Johnson back in the fold, we can officially put the Wince return on ice.
                      Amen.

Comment

Comment

• Is the VC dream over now ??

Comment

• VC will still find a way home!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X