No announcement yet.

Everything VC: the man, the legacy, the possible return in '14-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Vince this weekend for making the TOP 25 of alltime in points ...

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
      If MLSE brings him back I will swallow my words because he is still a top 100 player in the league, which would automatically make him The Raptors 4th best player...maybe 3rd best. And if he was brought off the bench, as he is in Dallas, what a boost to the bench. I caught the end of a Dallas game a couple of nights ago and they were down by 1 with 1:45 to go in the fourth, and Carter was on the floor. He got 2 rebounds and scored a basket during that time. If he is good enough for be on the floor for closing time for Dallas in a tight game, he's good enough to come off the Raptors bench. He got 16 points, 2 rebounds and an assist in 25 minutes. Still playing 25 minutes a game at his age. I would take him over Salmons in a second.
      agree with you on all points I was taking more about the off the court issues and I guess im the same as you if he became a raptor again im still a raptor fan first and foremost so I would cheer for him too to excel

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/video/channels/pl...nba/index.html

vince carter on the game winning 3 pointer shot against the spurs. around 40 second mark someone asks him about a similar shot he had taken and he immediately brings up the one he missed for us. clearly its been lingering on his mind for a long time.

Comment

• I want this guy on our team next season. Whether that's starting next to DeMar or as a 2/3 off the bench behind him and Ross. He'd give us everything Fields can defensively while being much more potent on the offensive end.

Comment

• Problem with VC and Casey is that he would bench Ross and reduce DD and JV on offense. VC would be the new Rudy Gay under Casey.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Problem with VC and Casey is that he would bench Ross and reduce DD and JV on offense. VC would be the new Rudy Gay under Casey.

Wtf no he would be the new john 'stupid' salmons/Alan 'sucks' Anderson but he's better than those two losers. I would love him back
              Rudy gay is a 2nd tier all star while vince carter is a former all star turned vet bench mob player
              2 completely different spectrums
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• One of the problems with a guy who's turning 38 is you just never know when his body is going to give out. He was the sixth oldest player in the league this year... Just look at what happened to Nash.

We need a massive influx of talent. Patchwork fixes aren't giving to move the needle. Plus I agree that giving more vets to Casey is just begging to further hinder the development of the youngs.

Comment

• Plus under Casey Carter will be overused and everybody will hate him as much as everybody hates Salmons.

Comment

• I think he would thrive, the fan support & familiarity with the home courts here will help out huge to give him that extra lift to ride out his final years. We've seen some of these ageless athletes in every sport who are able to extend their shelf life and be successful for whatever reason.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Problem with VC and Casey is that he would bench Ross and reduce DD and JV on offense. VC would be the new Rudy Gay under Casey.

The Casey hate is has gotten so out of hand that goobers are criticizing Casey for making hypothetical mistakes in completely unrelated topics.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        One of the problems with a guy who's turning 38 is you just never know when his body is going to give out. He was the sixth oldest player in the league this year... Just look at what happened to Nash.

We need a massive influx of talent. Patchwork fixes aren't giving to move the needle. Plus I agree that giving more vets to Casey is just begging to further hinder the development of the youngs.
                        This team could do with a couple years of a 38 year old Nash. Vince on a two year contract with team option for one or two isn't much of a risk.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                          The Casey hate is has gotten so out of hand that goobers are criticizing Casey for making hypothetical mistakes in completely unrelated topics.
                          You're a sad, sad man.

Comment

• No, sad is basing your opinion of someone on something YOU imagine THEY would do. It's strawman bullshit arguing, reserved for 9 year girls and dunces.

Excuse me for having standards.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              http://www.nba.com/video/channels/pl...nba/index.html

vince carter on the game winning 3 pointer shot against the spurs. around 40 second mark someone asks him about a similar shot he had taken and he immediately brings up the one he missed for us. clearly its been lingering on his mind for a long time.
                              this is the first I have seen the highlite..... eerily similar huh???? Wow.

I guess thats what it would have looked like!

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X