Game #53: Toronto Raptors 103 - Washington Wizards 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #53: Toronto Raptors 103 - Washington Wizards 93

Once again, a semi-important game because of where the Wizards are in the standings.

Your Toronto Raptors

VS.

The Washington Wizards

Let's Go Raptors!
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Yay!

Comment

This kids trying to make a statement here (yes, you Kazan)
      but lets worry 'bout tonight
      hopefully a win
      just hope Ross doesn't get too buddy-buddy with J wall, Man... would love to have a guy like Wall on this team

Can't wait to see DeMar back in a Raps jersey, Even though he looked alot hotter in the allstar one :P
      Last edited by lilmamba_; Tue Feb 18, 2014, 12:04 PM.
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I think this is a statement game. We can't come off and play with an allstar game hangover. If we realy want to be taken seriously and cement ourselves as a top 3 team in the East for this season, getting this win can set the tone.

I strong finish to teh season and a gritty playoff performance may be just what we need to get players interested in coming to T.O. to compete.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I am concerned about a sluggish performance by Raptors tonight coming off break.

Comment

I wonder what the current streak of "important game" is at now, cause it seems like each one carries a lot on it.

Interested to see how Wall, DD, and Ross approach this mentally. Will the fan-fare of the weekend boost their production, inflate their egos or distract them? Flipping the mental switch to get back to the grind can be difficult for young players.

Also have to wonder if the trade rumours will affect Lowry at all.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Take us to the championship kaz

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                I wonder what the current streak of "important game" is at now, cause it seems like each one carries a lot on it.

Interested to see how Wall, DD, and Ross approach this mentally. Will the fan-fare of the weekend boost their production, inflate their egos or distract them? Flipping the mental switch to get back to the grind can be difficult for young players.

Also have to wonder if the trade rumours will affect Lowry at all.
                It will be nice to have meaningful games in March and April. It's been a long time.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  Yes, it's nice to be playing meaningful basketball for a change.... Thing is, with the middle of the conference so bunched up with Atlanta, Washington and Chicago (not to mention a likely charge from the Nets) getting some breathing room is essential. That's why the win over Atlanta was extra important and why the next two matter - they are 2 game swings.

Comment

Biggest game of the year for the Raptors.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Nervous Neville here....I am more afraid of Chicago than all of these other pretenders. They are 2 games behind and Noah is behaving like a beast again.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Nervous Neville here....I am more afraid of Chicago than all of these other pretenders. They are 2 games behind and Noah is behaving like a beast again.
                        They can't... can they?

I just can't imagine it lasting that much longer.
                        "Bruno?
                        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

It's a win. Calling it.
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                            They can't... can they?

I just can't imagine it lasting that much longer.
                            I am convinced Thibodeau has his own private abattoir and feeds his boys entrails on a regular basis. How else would one explain the resuscitation of the monk Augustin?

Comment

Lol Thibs for players is like D'antoni for PG's. D'antoni somehow has Marshall averaging 10.3 and 9.5, Farmar with 9 and 5, and the whole Jeremy Lin thing. Thibs basically does that with whatever guy he plugs in.

And the raps better win tonight, I bet on them to cover the spread lol go raps!
                              @Boymusic66

Comment

Working...
                              X