Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What WILL Masai do at the trade deadline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sources tell me that trades may or may not happen this summer given the opportunities that may or may not be available. My sources also tell me that Kyle Lowry will sign unless of course, he doesn't. I'm being told that DeMar, TRoss JV and Amir are locks with the team going forward unless an offer Masai can't refuse comes up. There's rumblings also that Casey won't be around next summer, but they're not as concrete as the items noted above. The bench unit seems most likely to be traded but there are some good pieces there so expect many of them to stay unless they are either a) too expensive to keep, b) not that good, c) packaged in a trade for a pick or player or d) none of the above and something else.

As far as our pick goes, expect to see us draft a guy that will hopefully be a steal maybe with a high ceiling possibly NBA ready but don't look past a project either. Masai will likely pick the best option available but there's a chance he might make a mistake.

Draft day trades seem to have a lot of smoke but don't expect any rash decisions that will jeopardize flexibility and limit opportunities to accumulate assets.

That's all I know from my sources, they tend to be 100% correct 50% of the time with a margin of error of +\- 50%
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      How is this exactly considered an inside revelation? Wouldn't be obviously that Masai would have been in negotiations with Lowry's agent for some time now? I mean, I could be the "source" then.
      What is an insider revelation I simply said that I know a guy in the front office that us very close to MU and he told me the night before the trades that Raptors will not make any major moves which was true since Daye move was a minor one and happened actually the next day after SA contacted Raptors ( per my source).

I also said after talking to him about Lowry , this is where the negotiations are at ... It is an ongoing event and MU is interested and the price is around that I mentioned

These are just simple information that I got from a my source. It is not meant to be earth shattering secretes or ... The kids here are losing their mind over this loooooool.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
        So lets see who s right in few month but guess what , if you loss, I want you gone
        Years, dollar amount, stipulations (Player/Team option)

Give me those and we got a deal kiddo. But I want the pics and info of you & your insider.

Let's shake it on pal

Comment

You are hopeless pal or just don't get it. Where did I say the exact amount is determined now
          Here is what I said :

"I can only answer the first question for you because I asked that from my source few days ago. Toronto is willing to pay 10 million / year to lowry but lowry wants to see what he can get from US team and his asking price from Toronto is more than 10."

Negotiations is ongoing Pal ...

So lets see who s right in few month but guess what , if you loss, I want you gone
          Why is this such a big issue?
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
            Years, dollar amount, stipulations (Player/Team option)

Give me those and we got a deal kiddo. But I want the pics and info of you & your insider.

Let's shake it on pal
            You are hopeless if you think the negotiations are done in Feb even MU does not have that information but it is nice to see you backed off from your earlier claims and can not stand behind them.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
              Why is this such a big issue?
              It is not

Comment

You are hopeless if you think the negotiations are done in Feb even MU does not have that information but it is nice to see you backed off from your earlier claims and can not stand behind them.
                What earlier claims?

I'm game if you are buddy. Just say deal and that you'll reveal yourself and your source, name and photo and I'm in. Let's do this.

so what's the bet, Kyle Lowry will sign with the Raptors for $10 million a year? That's as far as your insider ass is willing to go?

I'm in!

Comment

What is an insider revelation I simply said that I know a guy in the front office that us very close to MU and he told me the night before the trades that Raptors will not make any major moves which was true since Daye move was a minor one and happened actually the next day after SA contacted Raptors ( per my source).

I also said after talking to him about Lowry , this is where the negotiations are at ... It is an ongoing event and MU is interested and the price is around that I mentioned

These are just simple information that I got from a my source. It is not meant to be earth shattering secretes or ... The kids here are losing their mind over this loooooool.
                  Ummm ...... OK ..... I guess ..... thank you?

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                    What earlier claims?

I'm game if you are buddy. Just say deal and that you'll reveal yourself and your source, name and photo and I'm in. Let's do this.
                    LOOOOL, again backing off and adding to what was originally said ... Keep going ... First it was the exact year and amount, then, the name of my source and now the photo

Letter N wrote: View Post
                    so what's the bet, Kyle Lowry will sign with the Raptors for $10 million a year? That's as far as your insider ass is willing to go?

I'm in!
                    This is what I originally said and I will stand by it. by accepting the bet, if this happen in Summer, then you will not post here and if it does not I won't It is really simple

"I can only answer the first question for you because I asked that from my source few days ago. Toronto is willing to pay 10 million / year to lowry but lowry wants to see what he can get from US team and his asking price from Toronto is more than 10."

Comment

This is what I originally said and I will stand by it. by accepting the bet, if this happen in Summer, then you will not post here and if it does not I won't It is really simple
                      No no kiddo, I don't want you to leave, I just want to see a picture of you and your source and both your full names. That's always been what I wanted.

Man up and put your money where your mouth is or stop talking and walk away right now. Your choice kid

Comment

MU will not make any move ( insider Information). Believe me
                        Jamshid wrote: View Post

These statements are different and the source of RR backlash.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          These statements are different and the source of RR backlash.
                          they are not. I explained it to you in the PM you send me but I guess you did not understand it.
                          I stand behind it still. The deal for Daye was a last minute deal which happened on that morning after SA called. My conversation with my source was from the day before it.

Plus, think about it Do you really call trading Daye for De Colo a "move" Are we that desperate now

But Believe what ever you want. I already gave you guys one about lowry that you will see in summer and guess what, more will come

Comment

they are not. I explained it to you in the PM you send me but I guess you did not understand it.
                            I stand behind it still. The deal for Daye was a last minute deal which happened on that morning after SA called. My conversation with my source was from the day before it.

Plus, think about it Do you really call trading Daye for De Colo a "move" Are we that desperate now

But Believe what ever you want. I already gave you guys one about lowry that you will see in summer and guess what, more will come
                            You just keep saying things that are "insider information" but also widely speculated on well-reported likeliest possibilities. And then when it's not exactly what you say...you say you're still right because it's basically close enough.

If Lowry signs for $10M that won't prove anything. At the very least you'd have to give more details....length...ascending/descending...possible bonus structure....otherwise you're just saying your insider is giving you information that is freakin obvious. Pretty much everyone in the NBA world thinks Lowry will sign for minimum 8-9 per year, and possibly as high as around 12 (maybe more if a team is really desperate/he's really lucky). So...you're saying they want to sign him at exactly the median amounts being rumoured as high and low possibilities?? Wow...breaking fucking news here guys.....And I'm sure if he re-signs for anything close to 10, you'll say "see, I was right because it's basically close to what I said"...

The more you push these "insider" tidbits that are not newsbreaking at all, the more you make yourself look something like this in all our eyes....

Full clip for fans:

Comment

• A Seinfeld reference always gets a like from me.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Y
                                The more you push these "insider" tidbits that are not newsbreaking at all, the more you make yourself look something like this in all our eyes....
                                Do you really think I care about what I look in all your eyes ?? LOOOOOOLLLLLL. As I said earlier, believe it or don't believe it. It really does not matter to me

Give more details ??? Hellooooo, it is negotiation ... on going ....
                                Do you guys really think the details have been worked out when the FA has not started yet ?
                                they are talking and right now they are at the numbers that I told you.

This is getting hilarious ... bunch of kids trying to prove nothing here Keep it coming kids. Keep it coming
                                Last edited by Jamshid; Sat Feb 22, 2014, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X