Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What WILL Masai do at the trade deadline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamshid wrote: View Post
    MU WILL NOT MAKE ANY MOVE Trust me , I know
    Wrong. We traded for Nando De Colo. You are hereby banished to Erkenkerk Manitoba.

Comment

To be fair to jamshid this is basically nothing

Lol

Comment

Masai on raptors.com now. I think he literaly started with "ooh la la"

Comment

can't and won't say anything about the trade. just that he did something

Comment

for what it's worth, masai says he met with lowry's agent yesterday

Comment

jamshid wrote: View Post
              as i said to you all earlier, mu will not make a move.
              he did! De colo!

But seriously, any word on the unnannounced? If it's for Rondo i'd lose it
              @Boymusic66

Comment

TSF wrote: View Post
                he did! De colo!

But seriously, any word on the unnannounced? If it's for Rondo i'd lose it
                Just go here and keep pressing F5 for the answer.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Dude. Give it a rest. Not a single person believes you have inside sources. It was fairly obvious for awhile that MU wouldn't make a move. So I don't know what you're bragging about.
                  LOL, Dude, why so angry ??

Joke aside, I don't care if you did not believe me. I told you what is going happen from a very good source inside the organization when 90% of the fans here were dreaming about trades and ...

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
                    LOL, Dude, why so angry ??

Joke aside, I don't care if you did not believe me. I told you what is going happen from a very good source inside the organization when 90% of the fans here were dreaming about trades and ...
                    And you were wrong. I'm not angry. I'm questioning your motives and your source. Like you posted so that if you were right you could say "see, I know what's going on more than you guys so you should always listen to me"...Nobody likes a know-it-all, especially one who's wrong.

*I mean, if you had a real connection to someone in the know, that person wouldn't tell anyone anything. It'd be a real risk that they'd lose their job, to what, impress their friend? Don't think so...

**And not helping your case by mentioning "90% of fans here were dreaming about trades", as again, it just makes you sound like you want to be "right" and say everyone else is "wrong"...weren't you one of them? Weren't you campaigning for them to trade for Gasol? Can't remember if you had others too...
                    Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Feb 20, 2014, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      And you were wrong. I'm not angry. I'm questioning your motives and your source. Like you posted so that if you were right you could say "see, I know what's going on more than you guys so you should always listen to me"...Nobody likes a know-it-all, especially one who's wrong.

*I mean, if you had a real connection to someone in the know, that person wouldn't tell anyone anything. It'd be a real risk that they'd lose their job, to what, impress their friend? Don't think so...

I was not WRONG Pal, we did not make any major moves. The Daye trade was a last minute thing of no value that happened in the last minute. You can question my source and it does not matter to me. My motive !!! just sharing the real news

As I said, you can believe what ever you want, it really does not matter.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                        I was not WRONG Pal, we did not make any major moves. The Daye trade was a last minute thing of no value that happened in the last minute. You can question my source and it does not matter to me. My motive !!! just sharing the real news

No...you were wrong. You twice mentioned he would not make ANY move...not any major move....Now you're just backpedaling...

Comment

poor poor Jamshid

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                            poor poor Jamshid

LOL, you really think MU was talking to Spurs last night about Daye's deal Come on Kid, you have to do better than that. You know I was right and told you what is going happen while you wasted hours on ESPN trade machine
                            Hey, I also give you another insider information about lowry, enjoy it. This one is free but next one will cost you.

Comment

LOL, you really think MU was talking to Spurs last night about Daye's deal Come on Kid, you have to do better than that. You know I was right and told you what is going happen while you wasted hours on ESPN trade machine
                              Hey, I also give you another insider information about lowry, enjoy it. This one is free but next one will cost you.
                              Found Jamshid's inside source

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                                Found Jamshid's inside source
                                Is that your Dad ? Don't post your family photos here man ... Internet is not safe for teens like you.

On serious notes, my source was in the room during the press conference today

Comment

Working...
                                X