Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What WILL Masai do at the trade deadline?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    Why is this such a big issue?
    It is not

Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Jamshid wrote: View Post
    You are hopeless if you think the negotiations are done in Feb even MU does not have that information but it is nice to see you backed off from your earlier claims and can not stand behind them.
    What earlier claims?

I'm game if you are buddy. Just say deal and that you'll reveal yourself and your source, name and photo and I'm in. Let's do this.

so what's the bet, Kyle Lowry will sign with the Raptors for $10 million a year? That's as far as your insider ass is willing to go?

I'm in!

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What is an insider revelation I simply said that I know a guy in the front office that us very close to MU and he told me the night before the trades that Raptors will not make any major moves which was true since Daye move was a minor one and happened actually the next day after SA contacted Raptors ( per my source).

I also said after talking to him about Lowry , this is where the negotiations are at ... It is an ongoing event and MU is interested and the price is around that I mentioned

These are just simple information that I got from a my source. It is not meant to be earth shattering secretes or ... The kids here are losing their mind over this loooooool.
    Ummm ...... OK ..... I guess ..... thank you?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Letter N wrote: View Post
    What earlier claims?

I'm game if you are buddy. Just say deal and that you'll reveal yourself and your source, name and photo and I'm in. Let's do this.
    LOOOOL, again backing off and adding to what was originally said ... Keep going ... First it was the exact year and amount, then, the name of my source and now the photo

so what's the bet, Kyle Lowry will sign with the Raptors for $10 million a year? That's as far as your insider ass is willing to go?

I'm in!
    This is what I originally said and I will stand by it. by accepting the bet, if this happen in Summer, then you will not post here and if it does not I won't It is really simple

"I can only answer the first question for you because I asked that from my source few days ago. Toronto is willing to pay 10 million / year to lowry but lowry wants to see what he can get from US team and his asking price from Toronto is more than 10."

Post Thanks / Like

This is what I originally said and I will stand by it. by accepting the bet, if this happen in Summer, then you will not post here and if it does not I won't It is really simple
    No no kiddo, I don't want you to leave, I just want to see a picture of you and your source and both your full names. That's always been what I wanted.

Man up and put your money where your mouth is or stop talking and walk away right now. Your choice kid

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

MU will not make any move ( insider Information). Believe me
    What is an insider revelation I simply said that I know a guy in the front office that us very close to MU and he told me the night before the trades that Raptors will not make any major moves which was true since Daye move was a minor one and happened actually the next day after SA contacted Raptors ( per my source).

I also said after talking to him about Lowry , this is where the negotiations are at ... It is an ongoing event and MU is interested and the price is around that I mentioned

These are just simple information that I got from a my source. It is not meant to be earth shattering secretes or ... The kids here are losing their mind over this loooooool.
    These statements are different and the source of RR backlash.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

7. Like CalgaryRapsFan liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    These statements are different and the source of RR backlash.
    they are not. I explained it to you in the PM you send me but I guess you did not understand it.
    I stand behind it still. The deal for Daye was a last minute deal which happened on that morning after SA called. My conversation with my source was from the day before it.

Plus, think about it Do you really call trading Daye for De Colo a "move" Are we that desperate now

But Believe what ever you want. I already gave you guys one about lowry that you will see in summer and guess what, more will come

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

they are not. I explained it to you in the PM you send me but I guess you did not understand it.
    I stand behind it still. The deal for Daye was a last minute deal which happened on that morning after SA called. My conversation with my source was from the day before it.

Plus, think about it Do you really call trading Daye for De Colo a "move" Are we that desperate now

But Believe what ever you want. I already gave you guys one about lowry that you will see in summer and guess what, more will come
    You just keep saying things that are "insider information" but also widely speculated on well-reported likeliest possibilities. And then when it's not exactly what you say...you say you're still right because it's basically close enough.

If Lowry signs for $10M that won't prove anything. At the very least you'd have to give more details....length...ascending/descending...possible bonus structure....otherwise you're just saying your insider is giving you information that is freakin obvious. Pretty much everyone in the NBA world thinks Lowry will sign for minimum 8-9 per year, and possibly as high as around 12 (maybe more if a team is really desperate/he's really lucky). So...you're saying they want to sign him at exactly the median amounts being rumoured as high and low possibilities?? Wow...breaking fucking news here guys.....And I'm sure if he re-signs for anything close to 10, you'll say "see, I was right because it's basically close to what I said"...

The more you push these "insider" tidbits that are not newsbreaking at all, the more you make yourself look something like this in all our eyes....

Full clip for fans:

Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

A Seinfeld reference always gets a like from me.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Y
    The more you push these "insider" tidbits that are not newsbreaking at all, the more you make yourself look something like this in all our eyes....
    Do you really think I care about what I look in all your eyes ?? LOOOOOOLLLLLL. As I said earlier, believe it or don't believe it. It really does not matter to me

Give more details ??? Hellooooo, it is negotiation ... on going ....
    Do you guys really think the details have been worked out when the FA has not started yet ?
    they are talking and right now they are at the numbers that I told you.

This is getting hilarious ... bunch of kids trying to prove nothing here Keep it coming kids. Keep it coming
    Last edited by Jamshid; Fri Feb 21st, 2014 at 11:16 PM.

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you really think I care about what I look in all your eyes ?? LOOOOOOLLLLLL. As I said earlier, believe it or don't believe it. It really does not matter to me

Give more details ??? Hellooooo, it is negotiation ... on going ....
    Do you guys really think the details have been worked out when the FA has not started yet ?
    they are talking and right now they are at the numbers that I told you.

This is getting hilarious ... bunch of kids trying to prove nothing here Keep it coming kids. Keep it coming
    Don't know why else you'd be posting such things. If you really have an insider, you're exposing him by posting his supposed inside information on a fan forum. What reason could you have other than trying to impress? Especially with non-news that is already pretty much known without your oh so important confirmation.

And stop calling people kids. Your posting (with its incessant winking and smiling) really doesn't speak volumes to your maturity...so you really have no right to be condescending...
    Last edited by white men can't jump; Sat Feb 22nd, 2014 at 02:24 AM.

Raptors Republic All-Star BigCamB's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

All your "Insider Information" is just stuff that any random fan with even the smallest amount of logic would believe is the most likely outcome.

14. Like OldSkoolCool liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote BigCamB wrote: View Post
    All your "Insider Information" is just stuff that any random fan with even the smallest amount of logic would believe is the most likely outcome.
    Exactly. He's just trolling. I'm surprised a lot of people have responded #DontFeedTheTroll
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

16. Like OldSkoolCool liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought only Realgm had trolls but ive been fooled, their even on RR
    I DONT TRUST PEOPLE WHO WEAR SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT

Post Thanks / Like

I feel kind of bad cause I escalated it this because I was having a lot of fun making fun of little Jamshid for a while, but now he's boring,

So let's all remember the first rule of the internet:

PS
    Way to welch on the bet sucka!

Raptors Republic All-Star OldSkoolCool's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    That's all I know from my sources, they tend to be 100% correct 50% of the time with a margin of error of +\- 50%
    You sex panther....

Quote 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    I thought only Realgm had trolls but ive been fooled, their even on RR
    they're

#trollololol #Ifedthetroll

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel kind of bad cause I escalated it this because I was having a lot of fun making fun of little Jamshid for a while, but now he's boring,

LOOOL, the only thing you did was to back down from a bet like coward and run to our corner and show everyone that you are all talk and have no idea how things work.

That bet is still available maybe you can man up and accept it Sucka

Man up and Save yourself the embarrassment

Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

EVERYONE JUST STOP FEEDING THIS TROLL looooooooool if you keep replying your just adding fuel to the fire
    I DONT TRUST PEOPLE WHO WEAR SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is straight out of smackDown!
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

His insider source is probably Ronald mcdonald #Clown

24. Like OldSkoolCool liked this post
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information