Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What WILL Masai do at the trade deadline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you're pretty accurate and not a pessimist GLF...

But then I'm also called a "hater" here as well...lol

The East is still as much of a crap shoot as it was to begin the year, although I don't know if we will see Detroit or Cleveland make it into the playoffs and who we see in the standings right now will be the lineup. Really we are only 3.5 games away from facing off against the Heat or Pacers in the first round...which is really worrying.

Comment

• Philly whom acquired Earl Clark from the Cavs in the Spencer Hawes trade have waived Clark. He was a real bright spot for the Lakers last season when Kobe went down and was given more opportunity to show what he has. Would he be a good pick up for the Raptors? He didn't look great in the Clevland offense this year, but everyone on that team struggled early on. Clark is a long, athletic guy, and can shoot the 3 ball at a decent rate...I'm going by his numbers when he was with the Lakers. Might be a good addition to the bench. He's listed as 6'10", but I think he's pretty mobile and can guard SF's as well. Anyone think he would be a worthwhile pick up? Seems like one of those small moves which fits really well into the team concept which MU has built a reputation for.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
        Philly whom acquired Earl Clark from the Cavs in the Spencer Hawes trade have waived Clark. He was a real bright spot for the Lakers last season when Kobe went down and was given more opportunity to show what he has. Would he be a good pick up for the Raptors? He didn't look great in the Clevland offense this year, but everyone on that team struggled early on. Clark is a long, athletic guy, and can shoot the 3 ball at a decent rate...I'm going by his numbers when he was with the Lakers. Might be a good addition to the bench. He's listed as 6'10", but I think he's pretty mobile and can guard SF's as well. Anyone think he would be a worthwhile pick up? Seems like one of those small moves which fits really well into the team concept which MU has built a reputation for.
        Clark could look good on any up-tempo team that shoots a lot of 3's (or have players that are able to generate open looks for their teammates), like GS, Houston, LAC, OKC and Miami.

I think Toronto has enough 3pt shooting from their wings and enough depth at PF. He'd be a decent bench scorer. I think he was expected to do too much in Cleveland, as a scorer for their starting unit.

Comment

• He still rebounds pretty well, and maybe I'm mistaken, but he can guard the 3 can't he? I think he might be a good pick up to guard the Georges and LeBrons in the playoffs...Corey Brewer-esque. Heck, if we aspire to make the finals one day he has the length to possible match up with Durrant. I'm getting way ahead of myself

Strictly coming off the bench though.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
            hahaha in your deluded world this is how you think negotiations work huh? 5 months before the fact the team comes up with their top price and hopes things fall into place.

This ain't Ebay.

Walk away my man.....just walk away.
            LOOOL, Stop embarrassing yourself Bro. You clearly have no idea how the negotiations works. MU has been in contact with Lowry's agent for a while now and they have been going back and forth.

As I said before, you don't have to believe me. However, lets make a bet. If what I said here becomes a reality in Summer time, then you do not post here anymore and if it does not, I won't ... I stand by my source and what he told me.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
              As I said before, you don't have to believe me. However, lets make a bet. If what I said here becomes a reality in Summer time, then you do not post here anymore and if it does not, I won't ... I stand by my source and what he told me.
              So you want to infringe on someone's freedom of speech to prove the point that you have a source that we all don't care about??

Ok.

hint: if you have a source, use it wisely. Don't brag about it, don't mention it...just drop the bomb on us classy like. This will make sure your source doesn't feed you misinformation or be shut down, because you are posting on the RR after all and the front office does peruse these things and probably wont take kindly to someone bragging about a leak, especially with how Ujiri operates

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                So you want to infringe on someone's freedom of speech to prove the point that you have a source that we all don't care about??

Ok.

hint: if you have a source, use it wisely. Don't brag about it, don't mention it...just drop the bomb on us classy like. This will make sure your source doesn't feed you misinformation or be shut down, because you are posting on the RR after all and the front office does peruse these things and probably wont take kindly to someone bragging about a leak, especially with how Ujiri operates
                I share my information that way I see fit. You don't need to worry about it. As I said before, I gave you guys a news about Lowry now on Feb and I will stand by it for this summer. Who ever doubts my source, can join Letter N and take on that bet

Comment

I share my information that way I see fit. You don't need to worry about it.
                  You made us worry about it when you started shoving it down our throats.

Stop. We DON'T CARE!

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                    Having not done anything (of significance) at the trade deadline, it feels like a bit of steam has been taken out of any possible playoff run or run in the playoffs, to me. I actually found myself browing the draft thread again like I was already looking toward next season. I guess getting the cap situaton corrected was the goal for this year.
                    I agree. All season I heard, Masai's just being patient and waiting for the trade deadline, just waiting for the right offer... so I was sort of hoping he'd put his stamp on the team. Or at least acknowledge some of our bigger weaknesses, like backup C and depth on the wing. We might be trying to grab someone off waivers but not sure how that'll work out.

Guess we're going to have to wait till the offseason to see what he really thinks about the core. I hope more than ever he knows what he's doing with Lowry, or else we are seriously seriously hosed.

Comment

I share my information that way I see fit. You don't need to worry about it. As I said before, I gave you guys a news about Lowry now on Feb and I will stand by it for this summer. Who ever doubts my source, can join Letter N and take on that bet
                      Nobody gives a fuck about your imaginary source. Sooooo annoying.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

LOOOL, Stop embarrassing yourself Bro. You clearly have no idea how the negotiations works. MU has been in contact with Lowry's agent for a while now and they have been going back and forth.

Hope u are right. Time will tell.

Comment

Well you're 0 for 1 so far. But sure, let's hear the exact terms of this deal that will be offered to Lowry in 5 months. Years, dollar amount, bonuses, stipulations, all that good stuff. You provide all that from your wonderful source and I'll make the bet, but if you're wrong on any of it you lose, but I don't want you to leave, you're far too fun.

I want you to post your picture and information and your sources picture and information.

How about it cowboy, do we have a deal?

Comment

• Relax guys.

Comment

How is this exactly considered an inside revelation? Wouldn't be obviously that Masai would have been in negotiations with Lowry's agent for some time now? I mean, I could be the "source" then.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                                Well you're 0 for 1 so far. But sure, let's hear the exact terms of this deal that will be offered to Lowry in 5 months. Years, dollar amount, bonuses, stipulations, all that good stuff. You provide all that from your wonderful source and I'll make the bet, but if you're wrong on any of it you lose, but I don't want you to leave, you're far too fun.

I want you to post your picture and information and your sources picture and information.

How about it cowboy, do we have a deal?
                                You are hopeless pal or just don't get it. Where did I say the exact amount is determined now
                                Here is what I said :

"I can only answer the first question for you because I asked that from my source few days ago. Toronto is willing to pay 10 million / year to lowry but lowry wants to see what he can get from US team and his asking price from Toronto is more than 10."

Negotiations is ongoing Pal ...

So lets see who s right in few month but guess what , if you loss, I want you gone

Comment

Working...
                                X