Raps Interested in Kenneth Faried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps Interested in Kenneth Faried

The Raps are supposedly interested in Ross' Dunk Dummy aka Kenneth "Manimal" Faried. source
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

tbh dont see it happening. But imagine how awkward that first practice would be

Comment

I thought the raptors organization, terrence ross in particular, already acquired his soul?
      @Boymusic66

Comment

I call bs. Doesn't make any sense
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          I call bs. Doesn't make any sense
          Doesn't it? Masai drafted him, he's supremely talented, defense minded big man and still only 24.

Comment

Honestly, would people do it for T-ross + Amir?

We would get Faried and Chandler. Why?
            Denver is having a crap season, they will save a year off from Chandlers contract by getting Amir, and in return get a high potential player that can drop 51 points and is a year younger.

We do it for the potential of a very elite defence and inside scoring potential. Chandler will be a decent place holder at SF until we draft another wing.

Lowry (27)
            Derozan (24)
            Chandler (26)
            Faried (24)
            Val (21)

With Vasquez (27) and Patterson (24) off the bench.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

There's probably gonna be a ton of these rumours popping up for a short while.
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

plz trade for faried we should have drafted him.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Doesn't it? Masai drafted him, he's supremely talented, defense minded big man and still only 24.
                  I don't think u give up Amir or TRoss at this point in the season, which is along the lines of what it will cost for faried. Amir and pp are solid at the 4 for the time being, not ready to give up on TRoss. So what's the point ?
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                    I don't think u give up Amir or TRoss at this point in the season, which is along the lines of what it will cost for faried. Amir and pp are solid at the 4 for the time being, not ready to give up on TRoss. So what's the point ?
                    You're selling Tross while his value is high for Faried. Faried would be able to push this team into a much better consistency, raise our terrible FG%, while giving us a stronger presence in the post. If we can get back Chandler as well, 3pt shooting won't be entirely missed.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      You're selling Tross while his value is high for Faried. Faried would be able to push this team into a much better consistency, raise our terrible FG%, while giving us a stronger presence in the post. If we can get back Chandler as well, 3pt shooting won't be entirely missed.
                      I really don't see Faried offering more than Amir this year. Maybe in a couple years.

Getting Chandler back would be pretty nice though.
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                        I really don't see Faried offering more than Amir this year. Maybe in a couple years.

Getting Chandler back would be pretty nice though.
                        Faried is a different type of player than Amir. Not only is he younger and rebounds better, but he is more athletic and has really good defensive potential. Faried will also be able to guard large Small Forwards.

Comment

Honestly, would people do it for T-ross + Amir?
                          I love this deal actually. Hopefully we could squeeze in another piece, like a 2nd rounder or something though. I still love Ross. But acquiring one Young Stud for another is usually the price.

Comment

Faried is a different type of player than Amir. Not only is he younger and rebounds better, but he is more athletic and has really good defensive potential.
                            Defensive Anchor potential, in my humble opinion.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Defensive Anchor potential, in my humble opinion.
                              Not really. Faried impresses with his high flying blocks once a game, but is otherwise NOT a good defender at all. In his 3rd year, he's still lost out there on defense. His offensive game is very limited as well. He's basically a high flying rebounder and dunker, with occasional impressive blocks. Amir provides so much more, when not banged up too much. Even then, his smarts on defense puts him way above Faried.

Comment

Working...
                              X