X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    I have no idea if this works but yes please

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Someone use the trade machine! I'm at work and they've blocked it on the server....

Comment

Why do we want Faried exactly? Dont make a trade for the the reason of just making a trade...

we have 2Patt Amir and Hansbro who effectively do what he does...

Comment

Faried is a bit stronger than Amir and a more ferocious rebounder, but I think Amir may have a length advantage. I'm not sure how much of an improvement having Faried starting at PF would be, or if it's enough to warrant making a trade. It would be nice to have a stronger guy down low though like against the Clippers and like yesterday when JV and Amir were getting pushed around in the post.

Comment

feet85 wrote: View Post
          TOR Receives: Faried, Miller and Randy Foye(one of lowry's good friends and college teamates) DEN Receives: John Salmons(1m expiring), Grevis Vasquez, Austin Daye and The worse of the 2016 Pick between NY and TO
          how bout this http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=nx7wlxp plus the worst of the 2016 pick between TO and NY

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            how bout this http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=nx7wlxp plus the worst of the 2016 pick between TO and NY
            Why on earth would the Nuggets do this, other than the 1m expiring from Salmons?

Comment

this is one person i want to see in toronto his outside mid range jumper is coming and that is about the only thing missing from his game. if anyone watched the battle between him and blake. you will see why we need this guy amir cant battle like that.

Comment

Raps Interested in Kenneth Faried

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                this is one person i want to see in toronto his outside mid range jumper is coming and that is about the only thing missing from his game. if anyone watched the battle between him and blake. you will see why we need this guy amir cant battle like that.
                http://youtu.be/8zOm0BIuGpE

Faried = Amir. The thing is Faried is like 3 years younger. Amir has peaked. I don't know if you can say the same thing about Kenneth Faried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Feb 19, 2014, 03:29 PM.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Why we are always looking at PF position, while we have been SOLID on it for quite long time already. We need quality SF/C.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Faried has a great wing span, but is only 6'6" bare foot, he gets by with a GREAT motor and above average athletisicm....how long can he sustain his game? The guy is just not a real banger.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                      Faried has a great wing span, but is only 6'6" bare foot, he gets by with a GREAT motor and above average athletisicm....how long can he sustain his game? The guy is just not a real banger.
                      We do all know he averages 10.4 and 7.5 right?
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

We do all know he averages 10.4 and 7.5 right?
                        With Ty Lawson feeding him.

Comment

Can't feed him rebounds... he's averaging 11 per 36 with a career Total Rebound Percentage of 18.1 (better than Boozer, Randolph, Bogut)
                          @Boymusic66

Comment

TSF wrote: View Post
                            Can't feed him rebounds... he's averaging 11 per 36 with a career Total Rebound Percentage of 18.1 (better than Boozer, Randolph, Bogut)
                            There is a reason he is not playing 36 minutes a game though, he just can't sustain he play for that many minutes
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I love Faried but he was a great fit in Karl's Nuggets teams - a great fit. He won't be as impressive (by a slight margin) on a team that plays at a slower pace and is not in Denver.

He's super athletic and a great weak side help defender - he would add rim protection, which the Raps actually have very little of (23rd in bpg as a team - Denver's 5th).

Agreed that I'm not convinced Faried has the smarts to be a Noah-like defensive anchor. He may get there though.

Amir is still underrated - not untradeable, but underrated.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

There is a reason he is not playing 36 minutes a game though, he just can't sustain he play for that many minutes
                                Agreed... but 25 per game splitting PF with 2Pat? With the odds favoring him developing? I mean, every advanced stat is pointing to how good this kid is... 19.2 PER for his career, 16 Win Shares already (more WS last year then Amir has ever had)

I'm not saying he's a world beater. But if giving away amir gets the deal done? For a kid whose trajectory looks like a possible sneak in all-star? You do that deal
                                @Boymusic66

Comment

Working...
                                X