Raps Interested in Kenneth Faried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

salmon wrote: View Post
    Not really. Faried impresses with his high flying blocks once a game, but is otherwise NOT a good defender at all. In his 3rd year, he's still lost out there on defense. His offensive game is very limited as well. He's basically a high flying rebounder and dunker, with occasional impressive blocks. Amir provides so much more, when not banged up too much. Even then, his smarts on defense puts him way above Faried.
    This is what I thought too.
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Also, I think our pace is too slow for faried, which is only applicable if Casey stays. Also why make a major move until you know who your coach is going to be? Ujiri has said he'll build the team to the coach so....ya....
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        I love this deal actually. Hopefully we could squeeze in another piece, like a 2nd rounder or something though. I still love Ross. But acquiring one Young Stud for another is usually the price.
        Ross is 2 years younger with a skill set in limited supply on current roster.

Faried is great but raps have bro and Amir.

I agree gotta give to get but not when you are doubling down on something you have an abundance of for something you're lacking.

Chandler is average and 26. Not worth it.

Ross is showing a lot of signs and is 22

Comment

Will not happen. I guarantee that MU will not make any move.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
            Will not happen. I guarantee that MU will not make any move.
            I hope he will. we need tall rim protector, JV can't play 35+ mins every game.

Comment

Faried will never be a defensive anchor since hes undersized. He will never be an offensive talent. Giving up up on ross makes no sense!

Our team is playing extremely well and got great chemistry right now. I'm convinced if the raps make the playoffs Lowry will Stay and resign.

Comment

TOR Receives: Faried, Miller and Randy Foye(one of lowry's good friends and college teamates) DEN Receives: John Salmons(1m expiring), Grevis Vasquez, Austin Daye and The worse of the 2016 Pick between NY and TO
                #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Lmao, Faried for Ross, that is absolutely insane.

Comment

i like Faried but i'm not trading ross unless i get a absolutely stunning offer
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

No way were trading Ross for Faried? You insane?? I'd like the get chandler and/or Mozgoz from the Nugs
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

This is interesting 'cause I wonder what they'd trade to acquire him. If Lowry is lost in another deal and Amir or Ross or both for Faried, then the chemistry of the team is totally messed up This could result in a few losses. I know they have long term success in mind but after coming this far, it's important to make the play-offs too.
                        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

feet85 wrote: View Post
                          TOR Receives: Faried, Miller and Randy Foye(one of lowry's good friends and college teamates) DEN Receives: John Salmons(1m expiring), Grevis Vasquez, Austin Daye and The worse of the 2016 Pick between NY and TO
                          I have no idea if this works but yes please

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                            No way were trading Ross for Faried? You insane?? I'd like the get chandler and/or Mozgoz from the Nugs
                            Yeah i'd be a lot more excited about Mozgov.

Comment

I'm sure that Hansbrough would love to go to Denver as part of a Faried deal. It would reunite him with Ty Lawson, who understands his offensive game. Denver would want a power forward in return, plus another player like Novak.

Comment

Hansborough/Amir for faried should be enough.

Throw in fields somewhere in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X