No announcement yet.

Game #54: Chicago Bulls 94 - Toronto Raptors 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone you might as well save your breath because TRUST me Demar will continue to take the last shot. Casey is VERY stubborn. Come hell or high water. If he makes up his mind Demar is taking the last shot he won't change that. If he's going to continue to give Demar the last shot he HAS to run an actual play. It can't be this iso nonsense. Why doesn't he know Demar isn't good at that by now.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• PS is anyone else still in shock that the deciding factor in a game between two teams who are fighting over the 3rd playoff spot was DJ Augustin?
      @Boymusic66

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Guys but remember the Orlando game.. Won't anyone please remember the Orlando game!?
        You mean the game where it was in bounded to Jose?? That is exactly the plays I want called.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXxLvPeY0gU

Comment

• If I was DeMar, I would just be like" look Casey, I don't feel comfortable running the last play, please give it to Lowry". I mean, there's no way DeMar thinks he's a good closer, seeing as how he fucked up the last 3 times. Lowry is much better in pressure situations.
          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Everyone you might as well save your breath because TRUST me Demar will continue to take the last shot. Casey is VERY stubborn. Come hell or high water. If he makes up his mind Demar is taking the last shot he won't change that. If he's going to continue to give Demar the last shot he HAS to run an actual play. It can't be this iso nonsense. Why doesn't he know Demar isn't good at that by now.
            Casey seems more loyal than smart. No wonder he was a good assistant coach.

Comment

• Oh well on to the next one I guess! Cavs here we come
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                If I was DeMar, I would just be like" look Casey, I don't feel comfortable running the last play, please give it to Lowry". I mean, there's no way DeMar thinks he's a good closer, seeing as how he fucked up the last 3 times. Lowry is much better in pressure situations.
                He is better, but when Derozan is hot (like he was tonight), he needs the ball IMO. The chance of him getting a foul call is much greater.

But its clear that Demar can't make anything out of an iso at the end of the game. He needs to get the inbound pass leading him to the basket.
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Artophwar wrote: View Post
                  You mean the game where it was in bounded to Jose?? That is exactly the plays I want called.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXxLvPeY0gU
                  Even a little flare screen for DeMar would've been a better option.

Fucking ISO. Good one Casey.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

If I was DeMar, I would just be like" look Casey, I don't feel comfortable running the last play, please give it to Lowry". I mean, there's no way DeMar thinks he's a good closer, seeing as how he fucked up the last 3 times. Lowry is much better in pressure situations.
                    just to let you know if you consider yourself the best player on your team which im sure DD does theres absolutely no way hes gonna say that and he shouldnt have to Casey should use his brain a little more

Comment

• Meh. Classic RR reactions after a game. Blame DeMar, blame Casey, blah blah blah. No one to blame here but the Bulls. Raptors lost fair and square. Butler played DeRozan perfectly on that last possession.

I want the Bulls in the playoffs. I think we can beat these guys.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If I'm Lowry I leave this team unless they make a coaching change because he hit a big 3 and is are best ball handler and play maker and the coach always goes to DD? The disrespect is getting out of hand here and that MUST be his deal breaker to come back.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like yall want lowry to sign with us but look at how he gets treated by Casey on every clutch play

Comment

• I wonder if Casey actually called an ISO play for DeMar against 2nd best defense in the NBA... that's a killah brah

EDIT: I've heard Durant is coming in '16... then I should be happy with ISO plays meh
                          Last edited by rocwell; Wed Feb 19, 2014, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Guess my luck ran out.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                            After a game like that...I give u permission to do the next game. Put it down to outside influences.

Comment

• Started PP over Amir, kept playing him even though he realized PP was getting destroyed and found out late in the game that Amir was actually defending well.
                              Put Vasquez in so long and took Ross out, he was all over Kirk, thats when Kirk made the shot as well when Ross came out.
                              Went to demar back to back, 2 air balls/ one block. Lowry hits so many clutch shots and even the 3 in the end, but Casey that Moron elects to go with Demar, even worse, he puts him in a situation to fail

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                                just to let you know if you consider yourself the best player on your team which im sure DD does theres absolutely no way hes gonna say that and he shouldnt have to Casey should use his brain a little more
                                There's a difference between being the best player and the best closer. Wasn't there time where wade would close out games in miami instead of lebron?
                                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Working...
                                X