No announcement yet.

Game #54: Chicago Bulls 94 - Toronto Raptors 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY DEMAR?!?! With every clutch fucking shot?!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Nothing like a straight up iso to end a game. Casey, wtf.
      That's also what I'm thinking. Isos are terrible last plays in general unless you've got a Lebron, Durant or Curry. Need some kind of motion. At least give the guy a screen.

He set up an iso to play against their best one-on-one defender....

Comment

• If I was Lowry, this bullshit would make me not want to resign
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Artophwar wrote: View Post
          Casey better not be here next year.
          Easy there champ. He ain't perfect but the work he has done here does not merit a firing by any means.

Comment

• Yogi wrote: View Post
            Easy there champ. He ain't perfect but the work he has done here does not merit a firing by any means.
            No one mentioned a firing. His contract runs out. They'd just have to not re-sign him.

Comment

• This on Casey omg why give it to Derozan why??? Are you insane he not clutch Fuck this shit Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Casey Fuck you Casey you piece of fucking shit fuck you fuck you !!!! Why the fuck does DD get the ball holy shit someone kill Casey he never learns What the fuck Fuxk Duck•!!!!!
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Honestly, Casey is a decent motivator and defensive coach, but he is an absolute embarrassment at the end of games. That Hansbrough play was almost as stupid as the Amir three.

Comment

• Alright MU, you got 24 hours to get us a closer.

Comment

• Exactly what happened in Portland. Big deficit, huge heart-filled comeback with lots of fight only to fall short.

Good fight. But not enough.

Comment

• DeMar is not a superstar.

Why the hell are we running an iso play for him at the end of the game? Run an actual set and get an open shot

Comment

• Yogi wrote: View Post
                        When you're talking about building a contender the most important thing is end of game management. Casey struggles HARD here. DD is not a closer, we get it. Now give it to fucking Lowry
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                          Alright MU, you got 24 hours to get us a closer.
                          Rudy gay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wtf man

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              That's also what I'm thinking. Isos are terrible last plays in general unless you've got a Lebron, Durant or Curry. Need some kind of motion. At least give the guy a screen.

He set up an iso to play against their best one-on-one defender....
                              loll the moment Derozan got the ball at the top of the key i had both my hands on top of my head.. man you have a below average shot creater going ISO agianst one of the top defender from the best defensive team in the league.. SMH mann sick game till the last two Derozan Iso's killed it

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                                DeMar is not a superstar.

Why the hell are we running an iso play for him at the end of the game? Run an actual set and get an open shot
                                Do we have sets? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X