Unofficial RR Trade Deadline Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial RR Trade Deadline Thread

I know that there are a few trade rumour threads kicking around but I thought I'd create something that focused in on discussion surrounding the deals that have actually gone through.

Feel free to post up deals as they become official today and I will continue to edit the OP.

Confirmed Trades

The Sacramento Kings send G Marcus Thornton to the Brooklyn Nets for F Reggie Evans and G Jason Terry

The Los Angeles Lakers send G Steve Blake to the Golden State Warriors for G Kent Bazemore and G MarShon Brooks

Reported Trades

The Philadelphia 76ers trade C Spencer Hawes to the Cleveland Cavaliers for two Second Round Draft Picks + more

If the 76ers managed to get the Orlando 2014 early 2nd pick, it's a very nice deal for them.

Comment

edit: looks like earl clark is going to Philly in hawes deal
      Last edited by rocwell; Thu Feb 20, 2014, 12:03 PM.

Comment

HEAT TRADE ROGER MASON TO KINGS TO CREATE ROSTER SPOT
        The Miami Heat have been attempting to trade Roger Mason to create an open roster spot and have found an agreement with the Sacramento Kings, according to Ken Berger of CBS Sports.

Miami will receive a highly protected future second round pick from the Kings. Along with Mason, the Kings will receive cash from the Heat.

The Kings are expected to waive Mason.

Comment

Ujiri is calling Dolan every 10 minutes and just breathing into the phone
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

edit: looks like earl clark is going to Philly in hawes deal
            Henry sims also going to philly, whoever that is lol.

Comment

Only three hours to go. I'd be surprised if anything happens now. I have been checking every day for the last week, but nothing is generating much heat. The three-way trade with Lowry, Schumpert, and Teague looks the most legitimate, but also the hardest to pull off.

Comment

The Cavs on paper is a crazy talented team!! but then Head Coach : Mike Brown

Sheeeesh

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                  Only three hours to go. I'd be surprised if anything happens now. I have been checking every day for the last week, but nothing is generating much heat. The three-way trade with Lowry, Schumpert, and Teague looks the most legitimate, but also the hardest to pull off.
                  Shumpert just sprained his mcl so i don't see him going anywhere

Comment

If the cavs actually get bullock for zeller i'm going to lose my mind
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                      Shumpert just sprained his mcl so I don't see him going anywhere
                      A knee injury would do it, all right.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                        The Cavs on paper is a crazy talented team!! but then Head Coach : Mike Brown

Sheeeesh
                        If Mike Brown was the only available coach to choose from, I'd prefer to let Kyrie coach in uniform.

Comment

A fresh rumor from ESPN Insider:

The Charlotte Bobcats have been linked to Evan Turner, Arron Afflalo and Anthony Morrow in recent weeks, but it looks like they may end up with another option.

Ken Berger of CBSSports.com reports this morning that, according to a league source, "the Bobcats are closing in on a deal with Milwaukee for Gary Neal."

Neal signed a two-year, $6.5 million deal with the Bucks last summer, a contract that makes little sense going forward for a Milwaukee team with the league's worst record at 10-43.

The 29-year-old is shooting a career-low 39.0 percent from the field this season, but a change of scenary could ignite him and give the Bobcats the shooter off the bench they so desperately need.

Comment

Reggie Bullock for Tyler Zeller is a great trade for the Cavs
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

From Woj: Washington will get Andre Miller, Denver gets Vesley and Philadelphia gets Maynor and two second-round picks.

Philly is the GOAT of tanking. SIX second rounders, and two first rounders unless the Pellies tank really hard
                              @Boymusic66

Comment

Working...
                              X