Unofficial RR Trade Deadline Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magoon wrote: View Post
    Turner for Granger is a mic drop of a trade. That's seriously a ballsy move by Indiana.
    Granger is a shell of his former self

Mic drop as in, "we're coming for you Miami."

Drop mic, screen goes black

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Granger is a shell of his former self

Mic drop as in, "we're coming for you Miami."

Drop mic, screen goes black
      That was my point, yes.

Also it appears Indy is sending a future second-rounder to Philly because of course Philly is getting more second-rounders

Comment

• who is this guy proving he can count on the raptors.com live stream?! Bring on Masai.

Comment

• Ujiri saying there's one more trade that got made that he can't detail yet? What?

Comment

• Thaddeus Young is now the best starting option for the 76er's starting center. THADDEUS YOUNG IS NOW THE BEST STARTING OPTION FOR THE 76ER'S STARTING CENTER.
            @Boymusic66

Comment

• Brace yourself. DeRozan and De Colo word play coming in.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                Thaddeus Young is now the best starting option for the 76er's starting center. THADDEUS YOUNG IS NOW THE BEST STARTING OPTION FOR THE 76ER'S STARTING CENTER.
                They have Byron Mullens, but their objective of tanking is firmly in place.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  They have Byron Mullens, but their objective of tanking is firmly in place.
                  Mullens the starting C? Hahaha they gonna start losing games by 60 now
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    The thing is...Granger has an injury history, and if they're going to contend, would play a key role. That's a very fragile situation. And his contract expiring does not really give them any significant advantage in free agency.

Turner now becomes their 6th man....Is a versatile player....Is young with no injury history....and is a restricted free agent so they'll be in a position of power come the offseason. If he fits, and they can afford to keep him and Stephenson, that's a very strong, versatile wing rotation they'll have for years. Lots of people say Indiana won't wanna pay tax, but I think they'd consider it.
                    Yep. Probably the best passing wing trio in the league, at least among younger players.

Don't like ET much but Vogel helped make something of Born Ready, let's see what he can do here.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      Mullens the starting C? Hahaha they gonna start losing games by 60 now
                      I don't think they care how they lose. They just want to lose.

Comment

• Until the last couple of days (no pun intended) I thought Novak or Hansbrough would be traded. I am rather surprised that Mr. Masai pretty much stood pat. I am glad for Austin Daye, though: sitting on the bench during the prime of your career, or worse, sitting in the stands, is a tough gig.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                          Until the last couple of days (no pun intended) I thought Novak or Hansbrough would be traded. I am rather surprised that Mr. Masai pretty much stood pat. I am glad for Austin Daye, though: sitting on the bench during the prime of your career, or worse, sitting in the stands, is a tough gig.
                          At least the bench in San Antonio is in a warmer climate.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            Have i watched a different Evan Turner or something? Has he been playing well lately?
                            He'll be a more efficient option off the bench for Indiana, I think he'll thrive as a fourth or fifth option. Granger can't even shoot 36% as a guy getting 22 minutes off the bench.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                              At least the bench in San Antonio is in a warmer climate.
                              I have no doubt Popovich has a plan in mind for Austin Daye.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                                Until the last couple of days (no pun intended) I thought Novak or Hansbrough would be traded. I am rather surprised that Mr. Masai pretty much stood pat. I am glad for Austin Daye, though: sitting on the bench during the prime of your career, or worse, sitting in the stands, is a tough gig.
                                Yep very surprising considering other teams made moves and it didn't cost them a whole lot. If the Raptors do not want to commit to long term contracts it means that Masai still does not have faith in this squad and pending what happens this season and playoffs that this team could still be vastly altered come summertime.

Comment

Working...
                                X