Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The scary Spurs......

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

LMAO!

He signed in Toronto thinking he'll get minutes. I think he's in for yet another rude awakening....

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I'm so happy he's gone too. #useless
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Thanks for stopping by!

FYI, Austin Daye is not the guy you want to lean on for rebounding. He has a career TRB% of about 11 - versus Nando's 9.
            Gregg Popovich gonna make him work lol

Comment

• I was impressed with nando. May b jumping the gun, but we now have one of the best pg's, backup pg's, and 3rd string pg in the league. Now we can play vasquez at the 2 if salmons and ross are crapping the bed, only increases back court depth. Good trade.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• ^me too

In his brief stint he run some nice cuts that were great within the flow of things...unfortunately we didn't pass him the ball. I think there are a few things that our players can learn from him

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  LMAO!

He signed in Toronto thinking he'll get minutes. I think he's in for yet another rude awakening....
                  But if Pop can't work him in to his system his NBA career is over.

You can't play with those players with that coach? Yer done, son!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I was impressed with nando. May b jumping the gun, but we now have one of the best pg's, backup pg's, and 3rd string pg in the league. Now we can play vasquez at the 2 if salmons and ross are crapping the bed, only increases back court depth. Good trade.
                    I also like what I seen. That one assist to DD was a great read. He made it seem like he was going to pass it to Ross but passed it to DD. It was so good that he made Jameer Nelson rotate to Ross and left DD a nice lane to the rim. I just like the fact that he'll be pushing Ross and Vasquez. Know that's they had to bring their A game. If you noticed they've both step up their games since the trade was announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      I also like what I seen. That one assist to DD was a great read. He made it seem like he was going to pass it to Ross but passed it to DD. It was so good that he made Jameer Nelson rotate to Ross and left DD a nice lane to the rim. I just like the fact that he'll be pushing Ross and Vasquez. Know that's they had to bring their A game. If you noticed they've both step up their games since the trade was announced.

Small sample size alert!

But no really, he seems like he has a high basketball IQ. That's perfect to having coming off the bench when the offence is going through it's customary second quarter malaise waiting for Superman/KLOE to come save them in the third.
                      @Boymusic66

Comment

• Daye is shinning against best NBA's team ( sixers )

19 pts, 6 reb, 2 st, 2blk in early 4th q.

Comment

• Austin Daye Scores 22 Points

Austin Daye scorers 22 points on the sixers tonight. Just thought this was funny.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Sweet.

MVP MVP MVP!!!

Comment

• I still rather have De Colo.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                I still rather have De Colo.
                                Well, yes. That was the idea: de Colo wasn't getting minutes there because he was an inconsistent but good young player playing where the Spurs had too much depth, and Daye wasn't getting minutes here for much the same reason. The De Colo/Daye trade was a gamble for both teams and it's turned into a win/win for both teams. Best kind of trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X