Raps acquire De Colo from Spurs for Daye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    4hunnit_degreez and 3inthekeon, did you just post the same thing under two different accounts? You must really love these forums.
    Reading comprehension fail/ No, we didn't post the same thing. I altered 4hunnit_degreez post to better reflect reality.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      You should see some spurs fans comments on daye. They all expect him to be guarding KD with his length and athleticism. Lol.
      Well, he has the length... that's half the battle, right?
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
        They really need to dump one of them and maybe look at the D-League for a backup C or 3, even if on 10-day contracts. No point in having Buycks in street clothes and Stone riding the pine every game.
        Dewayne Dedmon. He's been floating around the league all year. I like his game a lot. I think he just signed a 10 day with Orlando(?) though.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          4hunnit_degreez and 3inthekeon, did you just post the same thing under two different accounts? You must really love these forums.
          looooooool I just noticed that! We nearly said the same exact thing
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
            looooooool I just noticed that! We nearly said the same exact thing
            Except you made it sound like Casey is unique in trusting vets over young guys. I just pointed out that is how all coaches think.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Big Spurs fan here!

Just wanted to say that the Raptors just got a really good player!!! Nando De Colo is really high IQ basketball player, he can create plays, shoot 3's and have awesome passing abilities added with little spice! His nickname here in San Antonio is "Mini-Manu" because his playstyle of basketball is almost similar as manu ginobili.

Even though we will miss Nando here in San antonio, This is still a good trade for both teams, spurs have already too many point guards, patty mills was playing spectacular this season probably thats why nando is the one who got traded. Spurs are also looking for length, that can help us get rebounds, so that's why they decide to get Austin Daye.

i hope nando plays today with the raptors, i want to watch his progress with his new team

Comment

• SpursFanAmbassador wrote: View Post
                Big Spurs fan here!

Just wanted to say that the Raptors just got a really good player!!! Nando De Colo is really high IQ basketball player, he can create plays, shoot 3's and have awesome passing abilities added with little spice! His nickname here in San Antonio is "Mini-Manu" because his playstyle of basketball is almost similar as manu ginobili.

Even though we will miss Nando here in San antonio, This is still a good trade for both teams, spurs have already too many point guards, patty mills was playing spectacular this season probably thats why nando is the one who got traded. Spurs are also looking for length, that can help us get rebounds, so that's why they decide to get Austin Daye.

i hope nando plays today with the raptors, i want to watch his progress with his new team
                Thanks for the report. Check back often. Be interesting to hear your comments.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  Thanks for the report. Check back often. Be interesting to hear your comments.
                  will do

Comment

• All-star.
                    @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post

All-star.
                      His very skilled. His too old for a significant rise to stardom. I see him as a good back up and can start for you here and there. I believe that's what Masai is thinking too. A cheaper Vasquez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        His very skilled. His too old for a significant rise to stardom. I see him as a good back up and can start for you here and there. I believe that's what Masai is thinking too. A cheaper Vasquez.

you think Vasquez is out the door after this season?

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          you think Vasquez is out the door after this season?
                          I think his going to want more than 1.9 Mil

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Big Spurs fan here!

Thanks so much for the report. I really hope he's able to shine here and show his skills.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              I think his going to want more than 1.9 Mil

If he doesn't, we re-sign him. If he does, we already have insurance. All for the low, low, low, LOW price of Austin Daye. Like the move
                              @Boymusic66

Comment

Big Spurs fan here!

Thanks for stopping by!

FYI, Austin Daye is not the guy you want to lean on for rebounding. He has a career TRB% of about 11 - versus Nando's 9.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X