Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woops, take that back
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
      move salmons to the 2-guard spot and bring back joey graham, tough notty defender who can hit some important jump and clutch shots when it matters. Graham has everything you need as a backup 3 and when playoff comes around, he brings it to the table. At the same time, sign either lou amundson, desagana diop, kwame brown, chris wilcox or troy murphy as our backup c.
      what?!

Comment

If there is any one ex Raptor to bring back who is a SF and is a tough, notty defender it is James Johnson.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          If there is any one ex Raptor to bring back who is a SF and is a tough, notty defender it is James Johnson.
          Pretty sure Memphis is keeping him. Call it a hunch.

Anyway, back on topic: the Sixers are going to buy out Granger, and the Knicks have bought out Metta. Both would be excellent additions this year.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            Currently averaging 8 points, 4 rebounds, 2 and a half assists, 1.1 steals, and 1.5 blocks per game in 21 minutes for the grizz. And doing stuff like this:

Getting Grantland articles written about him: http://grantland.com/the-triangle/th...-into-the-nba/

And generally taking out everyone in his way for the grizz. I hated that trade back then, and I hate it even more now. COLAAAANGEEEELOOOOO!

EDIT: Woops, forgot this one. Friggin BC.

Last edited by TSF; Tue Feb 25, 2014, 01:09 AM.
            @Boymusic66

Comment

Move Salmons to the 2-guard spot and bring back Joey Graham, tough notty defender who can hit some important jump and clutch shots when it matters. Graham has everything you need as a backup 3 and when playoff comes around, he brings it to the table. At the same time, sign either Lou Amundson, DeSagana Diop, Kwame Brown, Chris Wilcox or Troy Murphy as our backup C.
              lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (like literally In real life I can hardly breathe)

Don't ever change man

Comment

Graham has everything you need as a backup 3....
                Except for the fact that he's fawking garbage.

Comment

Comment

Jimmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

If we hadn't just picked up de colo I would say lets grab him
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                        If we hadn't just picked up de colo I would say lets grab him
                        I am pretty sure we could drop Stone or Buycks
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                          I am pretty sure we could drop Stone or Buycks
                          Preferably both

Comment

I'd love Jimmer on the team. Have a feeling the Knicks are going to swoop in and take him, though.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Could easily see him going to Miami. The Heat need help backing up shooting guard position and they love floor spacers. Should fit right in, but would have to learn how to play tight team D.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                                Could easily see him going to Miami. The Heat need help backing up shooting guard position and they love floor spacers. Should fit right in, but would have to learn how to play tight team D.
                                Is it just me, or does Miami have a 35 man roster based on how often eligible players are linked to them?

Comment

Working...
                                X