X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever I think of Glen Davis, this video pops in my head:

Comment

Luca_brazi wrote: View Post
      Really not much use for him but i would defiantly sign ben Gordon if the bob cats buy him out cant go wrong with another scorer
      Definitely, he can end up being a great 6th man/ x factor for us given that he loves to shoot.
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        Whenever I think of Glen Davis, this video pops in my head:

Oh man...so ridiculous....just laughed up a storm....

I so thought this was going to be the clip...I always think of this poor kid when I think of Big Baby

Comment

no

Comment

I honestly think that we take this thread, put it in a bag, light it on fire and take a shit on it

Comment

Nah, we don't need another 4. Was hoping for Mozgov, the other Lithuanian big man from Houston or Kaman. All of our rivals added pieces. We got Nando which isn't a bad trade as we got rid of a bench warmer and no picks given away. Masai knows what he's doing, and the main thing is that we kept Lowry. I don't see him going anywhere. I hope he re-signs on a fair deal.

Comment

Is there going to be a thread for every overpaid untradeable guy that gets released. Only one we should be bothering with is Danger Granger
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Not sure there's someone who really does who'd be happy as the 5th big, or if he would be, then not sure he'd be capable of being any kind of effective when called upon.
                  That's actually why I was a fan of Aaron Gray.

Pretty sure Rasho still lives in Toronto .. wonder what his asking price is?

Comment

We need a big. Any in the D-League?
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                    X