Steve Nash : The Last Mile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Nash : The Last Mile

Hey all, first of all, have been lurking here for a few months and would like to say thx for the entertainment, the nice threads and good posts, it has been a blast, especially coming from reading Doug Smith all the time to something a bit more engaging and insightful.

But anyhow, wanted to share this great article about Steve Nash and how he faces the ageing and the vulnerability that it brings. Hope you enjoy!

http://grantland.com/features/approa...e-finish-line/

Thanks for the link....I had seen that Nash vid and am rooting for Nash to get over his back troubles. Sadly, even for an individual who was meticulous about his body and "clean living" the rigors of the NBA doesnt do 40 yr olds any favours. He also plays the demanding PG position and wants to maintain his usual high performance levels. I dont like his chances...but hope he does it one more time/season. It will be good to see that fully finished reality show vid however it turns out.

And welcome.

Comment

Rooting for Nash, but I don't think he'll ever be the same guy he was in Phoenix. And that's a shame. Everyone breaks down. Look at Shaq when he was a Celtic or Jordan as a Wizard. Old age sucks for athletes but that's also life.

Comment

Working...
      X