No announcement yet.

Game #55: Cleveland Caveliers 91 - Toronto Raptors 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did we do boys? I wasn't here to be the debbie downer you all love lol. It seems like we didn't end the game well. What's with us. We either start games horrendously or can't close out games. Smh.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      How did we do boys? I wasn't here to be the debbie downer you all love lol. It seems like we didn't end the game well. What's with us. We either start games horrendously or can't close out games. Smh.
      They had a brain fart at the end. Cavs scored 7 quickly and cut the lead to 6. Then Salmons had a layup and then they closed it out. Annoying but they were in control. Started the game horrible. Shooting like 20% in first half and somehow trailed by only 5. In third we shot something like 70% I think and held them to 30%. Sophomore were huge for us in this game.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        They had a brain fart at the end. Cavs scored 7 quickly and cut the lead to 6. Then Salmons had a layup and then they closed it out. Annoying but they were in control. Started the game horrible. Shooting like 20% in first half and somehow trailed by only 5. In third we shot something like 70% I think and held them to 30%. Sophomore were huge for us in this game.
        Oh okay. Well looks like there was a lot of positives. Thanks for the recap!
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
          Raptors > Washington/Brooklyn/Charlotte in the first round.
          I don't like Charlotte and their grinding defence at all. I hate when the Raps play them. And Al Jefferson in the playoffs? I shudder to think. I'd hate Chicago too.
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            I don't like Charlotte and their grinding defence at all. I hate when the Raps play them. And Al Jefferson in the playoffs? I shudder to think. I'd hate Chicago too.
            Ap Jefferson is a monster! I have him on my fantasy team and he's been averaging 27&10 the last 2 months
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Raptors > Washington/Brooklyn/Charlotte in the first round.

So fi we lose in the first round, would that make this season a failure ?

Comment

• yes.

29 teams fail every year

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  How did we do boys? I wasn't here to be the debbie downer you all love lol. It seems like we didn't end the game well. What's with us. We either start games horrendously or can't close out games. Smh.
                  We would be dangerous if could play full 48 minutes. In playoffs it might hurt us.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    Better hope for Washington.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      We would be dangerous if could play full 48 minutes. In playoffs it might hurt us.
                      Oh it will hurt us in the playoffs. Unless we play Washington or Atlanta,which is looking unlikely, I actually don't have that much faith we will make it out of the first round. Chicago and Brooklyn are experienced and know what it takes. And Charlotte just has our number. We NEED to stop starting games horrendously and stop letting up when we get a little lead. I understand expecting a team to play a full 48 all the time isn't realistic but they need to at least play 45-46 minutes. We will definitely learn the hard way in the playoffs but I would have no regrets because that is EXACTLY what this team needs. Most of our main guys have never been to the playoffs or only played limited minutes in the playoffs. You know how much playoff experience would help Terrence and Jonas and Demar. That is 3/5ths of our starting lineup. But at the end of the day I don't have much faith we will have success in the playoffs.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Ok...so Irving calls it Cleveland ball and they give it to him....wtf?
                        We never get the calls to change...don't know how that fustercluck of a team gets more say in the whistle than we do. Absolutely ridiculous.

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        This team is legit.
                        Only when TRoss, Val and Lowry are on the same page. Team seems to be more affected by their play than it is by DD...

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        It's been a classic game of checkers between Casey and Brown
                        More like watching two retards trying to hump a door knob. Checkers is too complex for them...

Comment

Working...
                        X