Post Thanks / Like

2. Like Red and White, Akkerman liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post

oh man.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post

Further proof winning solves everything
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Raptors Republic All-Star BigCamB's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I just Love TRoss, this guy just has so much potential. Superb defensive showing against Kyrie Irving. Amazing how quickly he can seemingly cover the entire arc..defending a guy driving into the paint then get out to contest someone shooting a 3.

I'm proud of the way JV fought back too, he looked abysmal in the first quarter and it looked like another game where he'd sit most of it on the bench, but he was inspired in the 3rd quarter. Great stuff.

Far from a perfect win, but i'll take it, the second half was fun.

6. Like TRex liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    DONT YOU DARE MR Z Kaz taking us to the finals!
    I DO WHAT I WANT!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

How did we do boys? I wasn't here to be the debbie downer you all love lol. It seems like we didn't end the game well. What's with us. We either start games horrendously or can't close out games. Smh.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    How did we do boys? I wasn't here to be the debbie downer you all love lol. It seems like we didn't end the game well. What's with us. We either start games horrendously or can't close out games. Smh.
    They had a brain fart at the end. Cavs scored 7 quickly and cut the lead to 6. Then Salmons had a layup and then they closed it out. Annoying but they were in control. Started the game horrible. Shooting like 20% in first half and somehow trailed by only 5. In third we shot something like 70% I think and held them to 30%. Sophomore were huge for us in this game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    They had a brain fart at the end. Cavs scored 7 quickly and cut the lead to 6. Then Salmons had a layup and then they closed it out. Annoying but they were in control. Started the game horrible. Shooting like 20% in first half and somehow trailed by only 5. In third we shot something like 70% I think and held them to 30%. Sophomore were huge for us in this game.
    Oh okay. Well looks like there was a lot of positives. Thanks for the recap!

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Raptors > Washington/Brooklyn/Charlotte in the first round.
    I don't like Charlotte and their grinding defence at all. I hate when the Raps play them. And Al Jefferson in the playoffs? I shudder to think. I'd hate Chicago too.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    I don't like Charlotte and their grinding defence at all. I hate when the Raps play them. And Al Jefferson in the playoffs? I shudder to think. I'd hate Chicago too.
    Ap Jefferson is a monster! I have him on my fantasy team and he's been averaging 27&10 the last 2 months

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Raptors > Washington/Brooklyn/Charlotte in the first round.

So fi we lose in the first round, would that make this season a failure ?

Raptors Republic All-Star Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

yes.

29 teams fail every year

Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    We would be dangerous if could play full 48 minutes. In playoffs it might hurt us.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Better hope for Washington.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote psrs1 wrote: View Post
    We would be dangerous if could play full 48 minutes. In playoffs it might hurt us.
    Oh it will hurt us in the playoffs. Unless we play Washington or Atlanta,which is looking unlikely, I actually don't have that much faith we will make it out of the first round. Chicago and Brooklyn are experienced and know what it takes. And Charlotte just has our number. We NEED to stop starting games horrendously and stop letting up when we get a little lead. I understand expecting a team to play a full 48 all the time isn't realistic but they need to at least play 45-46 minutes. We will definitely learn the hard way in the playoffs but I would have no regrets because that is EXACTLY what this team needs. Most of our main guys have never been to the playoffs or only played limited minutes in the playoffs. You know how much playoff experience would help Terrence and Jonas and Demar. That is 3/5ths of our starting lineup. But at the end of the day I don't have much faith we will have success in the playoffs.

Raptors Republic Starter OldSkoolCool's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Ok...so Irving calls it Cleveland ball and they give it to him....wtf?
    We never get the calls to change...don't know how that fustercluck of a team gets more say in the whistle than we do. Absolutely ridiculous.

This team is legit.
    Only when TRoss, Val and Lowry are on the same page. Team seems to be more affected by their play than it is by DD...

Quote JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    It's been a classic game of checkers between Casey and Brown
    More like watching two retards trying to hump a door knob. Checkers is too complex for them...

Thread Information