Your Favourite NBA Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favourite NBA Player

I just recently made a RR account, been on the site for a while. Who's your favorite NBA player? Is it a Raptor?

My favourite player of all time is Allen Iverson, I'll never forget his legendary 2000-2001 season where he absolutely carried the sixers to the NBA finals, and even got a W against the heavily favoured Lakers.

My favourite Raptor(s) include: Morris Peterson, VC, Calderon, Derozan, and Ross

My favourite non-raptor is Steph Curry. I still think about what would have happened had we traded for him during the draft back in 2009, but I can't complain since we got Derozan.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

All-Time fav player is probably Dirk. Just loved watching his career. I don't need highlight dunks when I can watch him swishing high arching fadeaways all game. On a trip to the U.S about ten years ago I was so excited to get to watch him play against T-Mac and the magic in Orlando. He responded by scoring 4 points, playing about 15 minutes as they got blown out by like 40. Took me a while to forgive him owning LeBron in the finals was more than enough.

TRoss is my favourite player today. Love that guy, looking forward to watching him get better and better.

Comment

For many reasons....Steve Nash.

Comment

My all-time favorite is Tracy Mcgrady!!! He was a beast in his younger days

My favorite raptor is Terrence Ross!! TDot_Flight31
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

my favourite player is Chris Paul...best point guard in the league.
            my favourite Raptors right now are Lowry, Vasquez, Amir, and JV
            favourite all-time Raptor is Andrea Barg.....lol jk my all-time favourite Raptor is Jose

Comment

If we're going all-time its both Iverson and Vince. They are the reason I'm a basketball fan today.

If we're talking active players, I will definitely say Demar and Lowry are up there.
              But my favourite player is definitely Steve Nash still. Regardless of how 'active' he is these days. Really hope he gets one more good season (even half a season?) before calling it quits.

Comment

My favourite player all-time is Morris Peterson.

My favourite Raptor all-time is Morris Peterson, with Calderon coming in as a close second and Jalen Rose and Donyell Marshall coming in a distant third along with Demar.

My favourite current Raptors are Landry, Patman, Psycho-T and Kyle ... in no particular order.

Beyond the borders though, I like Stephen Curry, Paul George, Marc Gasol and Tyson Chandler.

Vince brought me to the league through the movie "Like Mike" and then Morris Peterson took over quickly afterwards after watching my first games. Of course it wouldn't have been the same without Chuck Swirsky commenting the sunny days of Raptors history.
                Last edited by mike, prague; Sun Feb 23, 2014, 06:29 PM.

Comment

All time would definitely be shawn kemp. Just dunks with so much power. And for current would be dirk, love his shot, still have no clue how it ever goes in. For raptors currently definitely demar just love his work ethic!

Comment

In no particular order:

Reggie Miller, AI, Curry, Motumbo and McGrady

Fav Raptor ever....JYD because of his toothy grin and hustle.

Comment

All-Time Raptor: Morris Peterson.

All-Time Non-Raptor: Rasheed Wallace, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley

Current Raptor: Ross

Current Non-Raptor: Russell Westbrook
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

All time - Rodman
                        Raptor - I'm all-in on Ross. I think this kid is going to be a good player for a long time.

Comment

All-Time: T-Mac. He was amazing
                          All-Time Raptor: Demar. He works so hard and he loves the city.
                          Current Non-Raptor: KD. Jesus, is he exciting. He's humble and a great guy, but on the court he's a murderer.

Bonus Pick: SWAGGY P. Wade's nickname for himself: WoW (terrible). Durant's: The Servant (terrible). Nick Young's: SWAGGY P, BABY.

Gotta love the guy. It's the role players who give coaches migraines and dress flashy, with flashy games to match, that talk endless amounts of trash, and can 0-12 and still take a pull-up that make the NBA great.
                          @Boymusic66

Comment

All time: Allen Iverson

Current Raptor: T-Ross

Former Raptor: Morris Peterson

Current Non Raptor: Stephen Curry
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

All Time: Larry Bird
                              Former Raptor: Mo Pete
                              Current Raptor: Psycho Fucking T
                              Current NBA: Kevin Durant
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Working...
                              X