Triano Has to Make some Changes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triano Has to Make some Changes!

I mean he actually had a good line up that was working tonite and that was Bosh,Amir,Hedo, Demar and Jose and i believe this should be the starting line up. First off because Jack is just playing way too out of control, not getting everyone involved and just piss poor shot selection. Bargs is just playing too soft right now, i think he should be playing in the WNBA he could be a 20/10 gal. He just isnt boxing out, on D he gets baited on 1on1 D, pnr and just doesnt have the passion to play a full game right now. The guy is 7'0 but plays like 6'6 ,one of his strenghths is he plays like a 3 on Offence but to play like a 3 on D getting pushed around is just not exceptable. He went up for rebound tonite where he just went up with both hands and just wanted, but thats all he is flashes of what he could be. The starting Unit right now should be :

Jose/Jack
    Demar/Weems
    Hedo/wright
    Amir/Evans
    Bosh/bargs

The staring unit we have right now is just not athletic enough plain and simple . I think if he doesnt make these changes right now with two huge games agaisnt AtL and Okla this week he will leave the door open for the Bulls who if not for injuries would have caught up by now . I think if he doesnt make changes and they miss the playoffs or if he does make some changes and they still do at least he can say he tried, something Sam Mitchell never got a chance to do. By now we all know what works and what doesnt if he cant see that then maybe the haters are right and he should not be coaching in the NBA.
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Triano clamps down amid turmoil

Triano clamps down amid turmoil
    Bargnani, Jack yanked as coach works out the changes needed to shore up his faltering squad.

Triano hooked Andrea Bargnani more quickly than usual after Bargnani avoided boxing out any Blazer at all costs, and that could just be the start of something bigger.
    It seems a bit odd that Smith went to great lengths to write about Jack being yanked for Calderon, but after mentioning that Bargnani got a fast hook, Smith doesn't mention who replaced him.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/articl...n-amid-turmoil
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon Mar 15, 2010, 06:00 AM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

You would think that when a GM shows so much faith in you, you'd want to perform, if only to validate his decision. Gotta feel bad for BC, in that respect.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
        It seems a bit odd that Smith went to great lengths to write about Jack being yanked for Calderon, but after mentioning that Bargnani got a fast hook, Smith doesn't mention who replaced him.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/articl...n-amid-turmoil
        I remember the two plays that got both yanked Bargs didnt box out at all just watched the ball like a rookie and jack went down the floor and just chucked up a three with time still left on the shot clock both were in the third quarter, Triano knew if he left them out there it would end like the other third quarters . I hope at least jack gets taken out of the line up.
        "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Working...
        X