Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Playoff Prices

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Playoff Prices

    Hey guys,

    Not trying to break any rules or anything, if it's not allowed feel free to close the thread, but does anyone know how much some upperbowl and lower bowl playoff tickets would cost, tried googling but to no success, thanks!!

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,563
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Akkerman wrote: View Post
    Hey guys,

    Not trying to break any rules or anything, if it's not allowed feel free to close the thread, but does anyone know how much some upperbowl and lower bowl playoff tickets would cost, tried googling but to no success, thanks!!
    It took me 5 secs to find this pic.

    average prices:

  3. #3
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Akkerman wrote: View Post
    Hey guys,

    Not trying to break any rules or anything, if it's not allowed feel free to close the thread, but does anyone know how much some upperbowl and lower bowl playoff tickets would cost, tried googling but to no success, thanks!!

  4. Like Letter N liked this post
  5. #4
    Raptors Republic Rookie RepTdot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    its MLSE...look for some serious price gouging come playoff time

  6. #5
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



    this would be for section 312 area

  7. #6
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,388
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I bought 2 tickets in the Sprite Zone for one of the 2008 playoff games vs. Orlando. I bought off StubHub after the game was sold out, so I paid more than face value, but I paid $80 each.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  8. #7
    Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I bought 2 tickets in the Sprite Zone for one of the 2008 playoff games vs. Orlando. I bought off StubHub after the game was sold out, so I paid more than face value, but I paid $80 each.
    damn homie........

  9. #8
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,388
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Letter N wrote: View Post
    damn homie........
    Considering regular season pricing was something like $15, yeah, it was a stretch.

    But considering this city hasn't sniffed the playoffs since that game, I don't have any regrets
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  10. Like Letter N liked this post
  11. #9
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i went to 3 of the playoffs games against detroit and it was the most amazing experience ever

    upper bowl

    think i paid about $100 per ticket?
    @jerboat

  12. #10
    Raptors Republic Starter TSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The prices for the raps first playoff game on stubhub are stupid high. STUPID high. $185 in the 312 is the cheapest on stubhub
    @Boymusic66

  13. #11
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,894
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Akkerman wrote: View Post
    Hey guys,

    Not trying to break any rules or anything, if it's not allowed feel free to close the thread, but does anyone know how much some upperbowl and lower bowl playoff tickets would cost, tried googling but to no success, thanks!!
    Typically 1.3-1.5 times regular season price for first round.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •