Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Prices

Hey guys,

Not trying to break any rules or anything, if it's not allowed feel free to close the thread, but does anyone know how much some upperbowl and lower bowl playoff tickets would cost, tried googling but to no success, thanks!!

Akkerman wrote: View Post
    Hey guys,

Not trying to break any rules or anything, if it's not allowed feel free to close the thread, but does anyone know how much some upperbowl and lower bowl playoff tickets would cost, tried googling but to no success, thanks!!
    It took me 5 secs to find this pic.

average prices:

Comment

Hey guys,

Comment

its MLSE...look for some serious price gouging come playoff time

Comment

this would be for section 312 area

Comment

I bought 2 tickets in the Sprite Zone for one of the 2008 playoff games vs. Orlando. I bought off StubHub after the game was sold out, so I paid more than face value, but I paid $80 each.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I bought 2 tickets in the Sprite Zone for one of the 2008 playoff games vs. Orlando. I bought off StubHub after the game was sold out, so I paid more than face value, but I paid $80 each.
              damn homie........

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                damn homie........
                Considering regular season pricing was something like $15, yeah, it was a stretch.

But considering this city hasn't sniffed the playoffs since that game, I don't have any regrets

Comment

i went to 3 of the playoffs games against detroit and it was the most amazing experience ever

upper bowl

think i paid about $100 per ticket?
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

The prices for the raps first playoff game on stubhub are stupid high. STUPID high. $185 in the 312 is the cheapest on stubhub
                    @Boymusic66

Comment

Hey guys,

Typically 1.3-1.5 times regular season price for first round.

Comment

Working...
                      X