Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen if the Raptors trade for an elite talent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On melo:

http://tracking.si.com/2014/03/06/ca...ree-agent-nba/

“But I’m told that Joakim said to Melo, “Look, you can go to Los Angeles. But if you want to win a ring, if you want your legacy to be about winning, come to Chicago.
    “Melo, I’m told, said, “Look, I’ve been watching you guys. I admire how hard you play. I admire how hungry you are. Oh, and by the way, my son’s favorite player: Derrick Rose.”
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Re: Bosh:

Bosh has migrated to the perimeter to become a true stretch 4. Just six bigs have taken more 3-pointers than Bosh this season and he's making them at a higher clip (36.6 percent) than the Heat's resident 3-point marksmen, Battier (34.5), Ray Allen (35.8) and Rashard Lewis (34.3). With his sharpened long-range game, Bosh's true shooting percentage -- a shooting metric that incorporates 3-pointers and free throws -- has risen to a career-high 60.8 percent.
      That's pretty impressive.

All while guarding bulkier centers.

This may be all Andersen (I don't think so) but:

the defensive side of the ball is where the Bosh-Andersen lineups make hay. The Heat hold opponents to just 92.3 points per 100 possessions with that duo on the floor, which is two points stingier than the Indiana Pacers' historically great defense.
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X