X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowry is labeled as STUDLY

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
      and you wont unless wiggins pulls a steve francis move to get here ... we can pick him up in 5 years though
      I meant wiggins the message board poster, obvious troll and staunch lowry hater.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

How about a point guard that can make big plays when needed on both sides of the floor, and create opportunities for other guys to score. KL can create his own shot and because he is a scoring threat other guys get open. Ill take that over Jose's game anyday. Jose was good when he was here but he didnt have that extra gear that can turn around a game or close it out in the 4th.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
        Using Tapatalk

Comment

He's all around.
          A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
            I'm tired of this narrative of Lowry as a scoring point guard
            He used to be.

He had an epiphany this year

Now he is just a good fucking point guard. Period.

Comment

Yesterday, it was "kyle lowry is misunderstood", today its "kyle lowry is not a shoot first". What's tomorrow? "Kyle lowry does not have junk in the trunk, he's just big boned"?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                He used to be.

He had an epiphany this year

Now he is just a good fucking point guard. Period.
                Yeah, I'm trolling a bit, but it still comes up - a comment about Vasquez being a better passer just came up in the comments of the last quick game recap.

Has any Raptor ever been in the top 10 of as many categories (at his position at least, if not overall) on both sides of the ball? Add clutch plays to the mix, too.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Yesterday, it was "kyle lowry is misunderstood", today its "kyle lowry is not a shoot first". What's tomorrow? "Kyle lowry does not have junk in the trunk, he's just big boned"?
                  lmao The one place Lowry could still develop his games is post-ups, a la Chauncey Billups. Make use of that bumper, man!
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

some people are never happy I guess ... lets be honest about what people are saying bad things about lowry
                    he is not LeBron james and never will be and how dare lowry let us down and not be LeBron!

I like lowry because I feel he plays like a gritty hockey player which should sell well in Toronto. he had a rocky start for sure for his tenure but this year he has really impressed. he goes out there and just get shit done on any facet of the game that the raptors need to win. he just a get shit done kind of player

he is not a superstar for sure but people should just admire him for what he is and relax because he is not hurting the team when he plays like he has been playing this year

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                      lmao The one place Lowry could still develop his games is post-ups, a la Chauncey Billups. Make use of that bumper, man!
                      I dont think that would be a high percentage shot for him due to his height challenges...yes if he had a similar size guard on him (Isaiah, Lawson, ?). I have read where his last season disagreement with Casey was because he viewed his offensive game to be best from around the perimeter and not inside where Casey wanted him to operate in more. I believe he has proven to be correct. It could also be that he felt he was getting injured a bit much by going inside too much. His responsibilities on defense too are better served from where he now plays.

Comment

Really growing to love Kyle Lowry's play. His moves are efficient unlike other PG's where they dance around with the ball but really have nowhere to go. If only this guy was 3 inches taller .... he'd be the best PG in the game (... ok maybe not ... but def in the conversation).

He's matured a lot but I still can't get over the fact that he lacks size for his position and this will be more evident as he ages.
                        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
                          Really growing to love Kyle Lowry's play. His moves are efficient unlike other PG's where they dance around with the ball but really have nowhere to go. If only this guy was 3 inches taller .... he'd be the best PG in the game (... ok maybe not ... but def in the conversation).

He's matured a lot but I still can't get over the fact that he lacks size for his position and this will be more evident as he ages.
                          Allen Iverson was also undersized :P
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            Allen Iverson was also undersized :P
                            I guess … but Allen Iverson wasn't notoriously fat either. Maybe it's his history that I'm worried about. No denying Lowry's talent

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk
                            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
                              I guess … but Allen Iverson wasn't notoriously fat either. Maybe it's his history that I'm worried about. No denying Lowry's talent

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk
                              Okay well it's not like Lowry's Biggie Smalls or anything lol he's probably in the best shape right now than he's ever been
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I don't think the "shoot first" label applies. He does what he needs to do.
                                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X