Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My only concerns are the injuries.. Busted ankles everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
      My only concerns are the injuries.. Busted ankles everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      raps are just gonna have to suck it up. every other team in the league is missing key players due to injury. time to stop riding that and keep it going.

Comment

• Dwane Casey cost the Raps this game as far as i'm concerned. The play calling late in the game(4th and OT) were just mind boggling bad. Raps had 2 chances to win this game and they fucking blew it.

5 seconds late in the game in the 4th, a chance to win the game. What did they do? they gave the ball to Lowry on the OTHER SIDE OF THE COURT. What the fuck was that all about??

Then in OT, tie game. 23 secs left. Raps had the final shot, a chance AGAIN to win the game. What did they do? they gave the ball to Vasquez and Vasquez for some reason was still dribbling the ball on half court with under 10 remaining on the clock. Are u kidding me?? didn't even get a good chance to get a good shot.

So many bad possessions. Just give the fucking ball to Lowry or DeRozan late in the game and let them create. If they miss they miss.

Can't blame Casey though for not playing JV in the OT. The guy is just FLAT OUT HORRIBLE. Raps made their run in the 3rd when they put JV on the bench.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• @ekoreen: Longest game in team history at 3:32
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Dwane Casey cost the Raps this game as far as i'm concerned. The play calling late in the game(4th and OT) were just mind boggling bad. Raps had 2 chances to win this game and they fucking blew it.

5 seconds late in the game in the 4th, a chance to win the game. What did they do? they gave the ball to Lowry on the OTHER SIDE OF THE COURT. What the fuck was that all about??

Then in OT, tie game. 23 secs left. Raps had the final shot, a chance AGAIN to win the game. What did they do? they gave the ball to Vasquez and Vasquez for some reason was still dribbling the ball on half court with under 10 remaining on the clock. Are u kidding me?? didn't even get a good chance to get a good shot.

So many bad possessions. Just give the fucking ball to Lowry or DeRozan late in the game and let them create. If they miss they miss.

Can't blame Casey though for not playing JV in the OT. The guy is just FLAT OUT HORRIBLE. Raps made their run in the 3rd when they put JV on the bench.
            Exact;y and then there are people on the other thread advocating for Casey to comeback next year! Yall insane if he comes back no way we win any close games in the playoffs
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• the team really has to work on not fouling so god damn much. we're 3rd in the league in personal fouls. all of those &1's by washington just killed the raps, not to mention 3 of our main guys fouling out and NONE of the wizards.

Comment

• For all of Casey's shortcomings if he steers us to the 2nd round I really don't know if we can justify replacing him at that point. And who would we replace him with?

I think if he gets exposed in the 1st round this argument will be mounting but if he gets us to the 2nd he just might secure himself.

Comment

• Bulls only half game behind us

Ross and Lowry missing some time?

Maybe home court advantage isn't as much of a lock as we thought
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• JV's wife has turned JV into a child. Gortat's gonna pay her a visit tonight. Jonas gonna see a whole lot of polish sausage on the kitchen table when he wakes up for breakfast tomorrow.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      @ekoreen: Longest game in team history at 3:32
                      haha, just few years ago I've witnessed previous longest game in team history.. that was in o2 arena.

Comment

• Ross and Kyle are out? May the extreme losing streak begin.Goodbye third seed and maybe even 4th seed at this point.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kyle getting injured was inevitable though. Terrence not so much. I'm shocked Terrence's injury is so bad. It really didn't look that bad.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Ross and Kyle are out? May the extreme losing streak begin.Goodbye third seed and maybe even 4th seed at this point.
                            Brooklyn up 37-11 in the second quarter right now vs Denver

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              vasquez keeping the game alive. thats both a good and bad thing.
                              like i've said, for everything vasquez does well on the floor, he has to also play like shit to equal it out.

Comment

• gortat just murdered us. a smart big. something i really doubt JV will ever turn into.
                                Last edited by iblastoff; Fri Feb 28, 2014, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X