Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Need to remind people here that it was Dwane Casey who pushed Colangelo to draft Terrence Ross back in the draft a couple of years ago. So obviously he knows talent.

As for his comments last night, i don't think he meant it like the way people are talking about it now in this forum. Stop overreacting about everything lol.
    I dont think you were in the draft room when they were deciding to draft Ross or whoever! So unless yall got video proof I cannot believe Casey actually wanted Ross
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      I dont think you were in the draft room when they were deciding to draft Ross or whoever! So unless yall got video proof I cannot believe Casey actually wanted Ross
      Well obviously i wasn't there. But there's a lot of talk after the draft that Casey pushed BC to draft Ross because of Ross ability to DEFEND and shoot 3's. Too lazy to find the article but you can google it yourself.

I also remember a quote from Casey after the draft where he said something like: "I don't get too excited about draft picks, but Terrence Ross is special" something like that.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I was at this game and it was the Best game i've ever been to man so much energy in the arena even in a loss. Good time to be a Raps fan
        #BringBackUzoh

Comment

• Lol, who would've thought that at this point in the season, T Ross would be more important to the success of our team than JV?
          Not saying that this will continue on in the future, but I don't know if anyone (including me) saw this coming.
          Get better Terrence. We need your super duper ninja ass kicking defense skills. Your beautiful jump shot and dunking ability will be missed too.
          OG is our king

Comment

Casey wouldnt know talent if it hit in the face ! I dont understand why he even said that there was no need for it. All he did was tell the media he had no idea how good terence has been lately. I find it hard to believe that cannot see how good Terrence was???
            "He probably has the best defensive hands of all of our guys," said Casey, per TheStar.com's Doug Smith. "He’s not there yet...but he’s growing." http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...kle-and-return
            @Boymusic66

Comment

• “I feel really bad right now,” Valanciunas said after the game. “I could do a much better job than what I did. I’m going to watch the film, learn from it to not repeat it next game.”

National Post article: http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/...fun-right-now/

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                “I feel really bad right now,” Valanciunas said after the game. “I could do a much better job than what I did. I’m going to watch the film, learn from it to not repeat it next game.”

National Post article: http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/...fun-right-now/
                The good thing is that he knows what's going on. I suspect imminent improvement.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

[QUOTE“Even T-Ross, I never thought I’d say this, but we missed him"
                  ^^^^ Yes that is a quote from Casey post game press conference from last nights game
                  I find it ridiculous that the fucking coach didnt know how valuable Terence is to this team!!
                  Casey is beyond stuuuuuuupid like how can you go and say that about a player that has been the starting SF for your team and hes your best perimeter defender you have?? While John Wall was having a field day against our guards
                  I really dont understand what goes on in this guys head sometimes and he should absolutely not be back next season
                  Wow really? I knew he said "You don't know what you've got until it's gone" in regards to Terrence which slightly annoyed me, but that is odd. Now you know why he randomly sits him down for 10 minutes straight in favour of Vasquez even though he's the best shooter and defender on the team already.
                  Last edited by BigCamB; Sat Mar 1, 2014, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• "Now is the time for the Raptors to get Valanciunas more involved and likewise for Valanciunas to step up his game. A happy big man is one who is involved in the offence early in the game and who in turn feels more energized when he is expected to protect his team’s basket.

Valanciunas has shown to be a capable scorer in the post this season, connecting on 202 of 359 attempts near the rim, so it’s not as if throwing the ball to him is a big risk.

After all, more attention on Valanciunas means more space for shooters to roam on the perimeter and no one on the Raptors is going to argue with that.
                    "

Comment

• They need to trade this guy and fast.... h'es quickly turning into a really average placeholder on the pines.

Comment

Working...
                      X