Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    what...was Casey doing in this game??? His rotations were atrocious and that cost us the game
    No argument here. To start with, that horrible lineup with Hansbrough and Novak as the front line just blew everything away. Plus, even with Ross out, there is no way DeRozan and Lowry should be playing over 50 minutes. That's a sure way to ruin your team for the playoffs.

Comment

• I wonder how much TNT paid to TSN for few minutes of this game..

Comment

• There's a stat that shows we really struggle down the stretch in close games. We hardly win those. I saw it on twitter somewhere. That doesn't bode well for the playoffs at all. Because we won't be beating anyone by any big margin there. Also have you guys noticed that the last two games we've played that had a playoff atmosphere to them we lost. First Chicago then Washington. Smh.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Were are these Pro Casey fans??? JV was also bad but Casey shitted his pants in the clutch this is not the coach we need to lead us in the playoffs I cant even imagine whats gonna happen in the playoffs
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Raps76 wrote: View Post
            Casey is a good coach but not a great coach. I think this game exemplified that perfectly when it got down to the nitty gritty & key pressure moments.
            Casey just deers in the headlights at pressure moments and pulls out crazy unexpected stuff, or just does nothing.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
              No argument here. To start with, that horrible lineup with Hansbrough and Novak as the front line just blew everything away. Plus, even with Ross out, there is no way DeRozan and Lowry should be playing over 50 minutes. That's a sure way to ruin your team for the playoffs.
              I was more worried with Amir's minutes. Dude recently hurt himself. And it's not just the minutes, but that he was run ragged for extended shifts on the floor. This team ain't doing shit in the playoffs without a healthy Amir.

Comment

• On the brighter side ahah That Amir windmill was vince carter-esque he had the full extension

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  I was more worried with Amir's minutes. Dude recently hurt himself. And it's not just the minutes, but that he was run ragged for extended shifts on the floor. This team ain't doing shit in the playoffs without a healthy Amir.
                  Well Amir felt good enough for the Summer Windmill ahahahahah

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                    I thought that was the first bad sign too. I think Casey made a huge mistake when he left 2Pat in with 2 fouls. You have 4 bigs, use them. Especially since we don't run plays that really get Novak open looks....there's basically no point to having him out there.

Comment

• What a game. Even tho we lost I want to thank everyone of those 13 players that played for the Raptors tonight!
                      When TROSS went down i got so sad, if we had our 3&D guy we would have likely won.
                      Anyways im going to bed on. Amazing game for the Raptors, These games are going to get us ready for the playoffs
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• i think the biggest mistake was putting the ball in Vasquez hand over and over again, he should be playing off lowry, not the other way around. twice he had back to back turnovers, those were back breakers

Comment

• Comment

• lowry' status unclear for the Sunday , casey says

Comment

• My concerns about this was
                              No in-game adjustments at all, especially on:
                              - the Wall/Gortat screen and roll, and
                              - offense (all of it)

Comment

• no ross and lowry. hopefully this doesnt lead to a losing streak.

regardless, raptors went 6-2 to end the month and i still consider that a successful february

Comment

Working...
                                X