Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

You already know!

VS

Keep the win streak alive!!!
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Got to take advantage of the fact that Nene is out.

I hope that JV comes out strong in this one, his confidence has been down and he is over thinking too much as of late. He needs to chill a bit and let the game come to him again instead of being overly aggrassive and forcing things.

Comment

I hope to see an aggressive and motivated JV
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

lets get the season sweep!

Need to be aggressive in the paint. Without wizards version of a rim protector in Nene, this should be easier.

Rebounds have been an issue against the wizards as well.

Comment

I hope to see good performances from our sophomores. Hopefully, Lowry and Demar look for JV this game!

Comment

Just win!
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I'll certainly be missing Nene blow it at the FT line in late game situations, like last time.

Also worth noting, Gortat dropped 18 and 11 on us a week ago, JV only played 17 minutes. He'll be the main presence inside with Nene out, we'll have to see if Jonas can handle him this time around..
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                I'll certainly be missing Nene blow it at the FT line in late game situations, like last time.

Also worth noting, Gortat dropped 18 and 11 on us a week ago, JV only played 17 minutes. He'll be the main presence inside with Nene out, we'll have to see if Jonas can handle him this time around..
                JV was on Nene half of time

Comment

Back off Wall, and let him shoot.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Back off Wall, and let him shoot.
                    Wall is shooting just over 33% from 3 this year, he is getting much better
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Right, but I'd still take that over his drive & kick game.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post

Our bigs took over that game in the second half. JV doesn't have an issue with Gortat - he has an issue with Wall and Gortat in pick and roll. That's where Gortat got his points, particularly in the first half. I would expect the Raps will be swarming the pick and rolls much more tonight than they did early in that last meeting.

With the Wizards, it's all about Wall. If you can contain him you basically take Gortat, Beal and, well, everyone else out of the game. They just play off Wall.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Right, but I'd still take that over his drive & kick game.
                          Eff that sheezy. Put Ross on him and don't give him Shit.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                            Our bigs took over that game in the second half. JV doesn't have an issue with Gortat - he has an issue with Wall and Gortat in pick and roll. That's where Gortat got his points, particularly in the first half. I would expect the Raps will be swarming the pick and rolls much more tonight than they did early in that last meeting.

With the Wizards, it's all about Wall. If you can contain him you basically take Gortat, Beal and, well, everyone else out of the game. They just play off Wall.
                            Every team has someone we need to stop. Thinking like that is the mentality we need to win in playoffs. Forcing the secondary players to beat u increases your odds for success. If we stop John Wall we will win easily tonight.

Comment

You mean Feb 27th....right?

Comment

Working...
                              X