Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    durantula. 100% of your posts is complaining about this team. If you hate them so much, go away.
    pfft youre a bitch. its called criticism. thats what people do when your team aint the heat.

theres lots i love about the raps. go back 3 -4 posts, i said this is the most mature game ive ever seen demar play.

Comment

• I don't understand how u can go for a pick and roll with Vasquez and JV at such a crucial point in the game

Comment

• De colo? Hahah
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• This team needs a post game badly so disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The GV turnovers was the nail in the coffin guy went Jose Calderon there....

Comment

• durantula wrote: View Post
              pfft youre a bitch. its called criticism. thats what people do when your team aint the heat.

theres lots i love about the raps. go back 3 -4 posts, i said this is the most mature game ive ever seen demar play.
              you're not going to last long on this forum like this. This is not RealGM.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Yogi wrote: View Post
                Refs fucked us. For real.
                couple missed call for us and wizards. They did pretty good job.

Comment

• Fuck fuck fuck!!
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• durantula wrote: View Post

someone's gonna get a ban
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• by the wya, everything terrible about caseys coaching can be said double for wittman. game woulda been in the bag a long time ago if he didnt go all brian shaw and bench andre miller down the stretch

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        yeah, but why Gortat went 5-16 fg when JV was on him ? can someone confirm this stat - found on twitter.
                        Frankly, it's not just his defense. His offense is pretty disappointing especially when he's facing centers his size with more bulk. His offense is just so fucking predictable. Any decent center his size knows that all his has to do is not fall for JV's pump fake and he's basically useless on offense. Outside of the pump fake, he has no other real post moves that actually work.

Comment

• Such a tough lose man! Ugh! I can't have too much faith in this team come playoff time. I wish we played as hard as Chicago does. Smh.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 80 points in the pain, amir and jv holding it down! rim protectors! get outta my house!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              I refer you both to this.

JV played rough in overtime. But he played quite well before that.

Meh he could have sealed the game if he knew what to do on offense down low, why on earth is he fading? hes a C take the contact go up strong go to the line.... Terrible.

Comment

• Hell of a game, either way. We came out on the wrong end of a dogfight
                                @Boymusic66

Comment

Working...
                                X