Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what happened to Ross?
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Great game fellas. I'm out for a while, real life getting busy. See you on the flip side.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        So what happened to Ross?
        Ankle injury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        OG is our king

Comment

• be a darn tragedy if i didnt last long here. what with this being the internet and all. i havent seen this many jv-nutthuggers since my last trip through a lithuanian bathhouse

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            Frankly, it's not just his defense. His offense is pretty disappointing especially when he's facing centers his size with more bulk. His offense is just so fucking predictable. Any decent center his size knows that all his has to do is not fall for JV's pump fake and he's basically useless on offense. Outside of the pump fake, he has no other real post moves that actually work.
            Well, I've started rant about JV couples games ago and I stand by it. He's showing some really scary signs, but he's still young and still with lots room to grow.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              I don't understand how u can go for a pick and roll with Vasquez and JV at such a crucial point in the game
              He wanted to call a play for Vasquez because he'd been hot. Typical Casey. Who's the hot hand? What's the most basic play to run for them?

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                So what happened to Ross?
                broke his leg.......

nah ankle sprain
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• big upside to JV's game tonight is he'll make shaqtin a fool on that alley oop goaltend, nice.

Comment

• landry fields trending worldwide like a Bieber

Comment

• Not tryna be negative but honestly what the fuck was Casey doing in this game??? He's rotations were atrocious and that cost us the game

Comment

• Vasquez had a good game but he botched it huge when his security blanket Lowry got taken away. He tried to be the hero on those back to back drives and came up empty.

Comment

• Fuck what a close game we fought hard

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                            Not tryna be negative but honestly what the fuck was Casey doing in this game??? He's rotations were atrocious and that cost us the game
                            Desperation and panic probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Considering the line ups we were playing with in the 2nd/3rd overtimes I would've become a holy man if we had won that game. Tough loss.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                                Not tryna be negative but honestly what the fuck was Casey doing in this game??? He's rotations were atrocious and that cost us the game
                                Casey is a good coach but not a great coach. I think this game exemplified that perfectly when it got down to the nitty gritty & key pressure moments.

Comment

Working...
                                X