Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Good thing Rudy isn't here to hide the stats from JV anymore so he can see that hes sucking at the moment. Yeesh!
    Since the Gay trade: Team outscores opponents by 4.0 points per 100 possessions with JV on court. They were outscored by 4.1 points per 100 possessions with JV before the trade.

It is indeed a good thing Rudy isn't here anymore.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Bring out the brooms we gonna sweep em!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Hoping for a playoff atmosphere tonight, two playoff bound teams ready to battle for positioning! (can't believe I just said that about Toronto and Washington)

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
          Hoping for a playoff atmosphere tonight, two playoff bound teams ready to battle for positioning! (can't believe I just said that about Toronto and Washington)
          I know right ahaha who would of thought this at the beginning of the season

Comment

Fuck Washington and fuck John fucking Wall.

I'm all hated up for this one!!!

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post

Okay

Comment

Wow. Many posters giving it to JV. Yes he needs to mature and grow but come on it seems like more and more people are turning on him. I want him to hustle be aggressive and not sulk too but he is a cornerstone of our franchise. Look at the big picture. I believe he needs more confidence and that will come as long as he keeps hustling and getting minutes.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  Wow. Many posters giving it to JV. Yes he needs to mature and grow but come on it seems like more and more people are turning on him. I want him to hustle be aggressive and not sulk too but he is a cornerstone of our franchise. Look at the big picture. I believe he needs more confidence and that will come as long as he keeps hustling and getting minutes.
                  Downfall of high expectations he set in Summer League/his best games in the NBA. Nobody thinks he's the next AB bust, we just want to see him make use of the flashes he's shown and get to the level he can. It's frustrating seeing games where he deserves to get yanked.
                  @Boymusic66

Comment

Wow. Many posters giving it to JV.
                    When I saw him play last year, he looked like an overgrown puppy. Little body control, little understanding of position, angles, movement, and minimal awareness of the ten players on the floor and their constantly moving positions. This year, he is playing more like his age. Next year or the year after, he will play like a man. All of those things will start to come together, along with a higher level of skill in footwork and shooting.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6v7PVmSQZFw
                      Last edited by Uncle_Si; Thu Feb 27, 2014, 07:59 PM. Reason: .
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

Lets fucking goooooo!!;;!!!!!

Comment

Leo: "I'm a big fan of Greivis Vasquez."

Nothing could be more damning.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            Nothing could be more damning.
                            How about, "I'm a big fan of Dennis Rodman?"

Comment

Goodevening boys & girls...do we score a hundred tonight? I believe so.

Comment

People are ridiculous. I had these exact same arguments with people about Derozan every year until this one.

He's a young player. Mistakes are how he'll learn the game. I'd rather he make even more of them now than later.

Comment

Working...
                                X