Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 745

Thread: Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

  1. #661
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My only concerns are the injuries.. Busted ankles everywhere


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #662
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,423
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote wallz wrote: View Post
    My only concerns are the injuries.. Busted ankles everywhere


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    raps are just gonna have to suck it up. every other team in the league is missing key players due to injury. time to stop riding that and keep it going.

  3. #663
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    3,465
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Dwane Casey cost the Raps this game as far as i'm concerned. The play calling late in the game(4th and OT) were just mind boggling bad. Raps had 2 chances to win this game and they fucking blew it.

    5 seconds late in the game in the 4th, a chance to win the game. What did they do? they gave the ball to Lowry on the OTHER SIDE OF THE COURT. What the fuck was that all about??

    Then in OT, tie game. 23 secs left. Raps had the final shot, a chance AGAIN to win the game. What did they do? they gave the ball to Vasquez and Vasquez for some reason was still dribbling the ball on half court with under 10 remaining on the clock. Are u kidding me?? didn't even get a good chance to get a good shot.

    So many bad possessions. Just give the fucking ball to Lowry or DeRozan late in the game and let them create. If they miss they miss.

    Can't blame Casey though for not playing JV in the OT. The guy is just FLAT OUT HORRIBLE. Raps made their run in the 3rd when they put JV on the bench.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  4. #664
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,585
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    @ekoreen: Longest game in team history at 3:32
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  5. #665
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    10,440
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Dwane Casey cost the Raps this game as far as i'm concerned. The play calling late in the game(4th and OT) were just mind boggling bad. Raps had 2 chances to win this game and they fucking blew it.

    5 seconds late in the game in the 4th, a chance to win the game. What did they do? they gave the ball to Lowry on the OTHER SIDE OF THE COURT. What the fuck was that all about??

    Then in OT, tie game. 23 secs left. Raps had the final shot, a chance AGAIN to win the game. What did they do? they gave the ball to Vasquez and Vasquez for some reason was still dribbling the ball on half court with under 10 remaining on the clock. Are u kidding me?? didn't even get a good chance to get a good shot.

    So many bad possessions. Just give the fucking ball to Lowry or DeRozan late in the game and let them create. If they miss they miss.

    Can't blame Casey though for not playing JV in the OT. The guy is just FLAT OUT HORRIBLE. Raps made their run in the 3rd when they put JV on the bench.
    Exact;y and then there are people on the other thread advocating for Casey to comeback next year! Yall insane if he comes back no way we win any close games in the playoffs

  6. Like OldSkoolCool liked this post
  7. #666
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,423
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    the team really has to work on not fouling so god damn much. we're 3rd in the league in personal fouls. all of those &1's by washington just killed the raps, not to mention 3 of our main guys fouling out and NONE of the wizards.

  8. #667
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    For all of Casey's shortcomings if he steers us to the 2nd round I really don't know if we can justify replacing him at that point. And who would we replace him with?

    I think if he gets exposed in the 1st round this argument will be mounting but if he gets us to the 2nd he just might secure himself.

  9. #668
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,881
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bulls only half game behind us

    Ross and Lowry missing some time?

    Maybe home court advantage isn't as much of a lock as we thought

  10. #669
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    10,440
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    JV's wife has turned JV into a child. Gortat's gonna pay her a visit tonight. Jonas gonna see a whole lot of polish sausage on the kitchen table when he wakes up for breakfast tomorrow.

  11. #670
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    @ekoreen: Longest game in team history at 3:32
    haha, just few years ago I've witnessed previous longest game in team history.. that was in o2 arena.

  12. #671
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ross and Kyle are out? May the extreme losing streak begin.Goodbye third seed and maybe even 4th seed at this point.

  13. #672
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Kyle getting injured was inevitable though. Terrence not so much. I'm shocked Terrence's injury is so bad. It really didn't look that bad.

  14. #673
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    10,440
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    Ross and Kyle are out? May the extreme losing streak begin.Goodbye third seed and maybe even 4th seed at this point.
    Brooklyn up 37-11 in the second quarter right now vs Denver

  15. #674
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,423
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    vasquez keeping the game alive. thats both a good and bad thing.
    like i've said, for everything vasquez does well on the floor, he has to also play like shit to equal it out.

  16. #675
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,423
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    gortat just murdered us. a smart big. something i really doubt JV will ever turn into.
    Last edited by iblastoff; Thu Feb 27th, 2014 at 11:44 PM.

  17. #676
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    3,465
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    Ross and Kyle are out? May the extreme losing streak begin.Goodbye third seed and maybe even 4th seed at this point.
    Not sure about Ross injury. I don't think Lowry's injury is serious though. He still played a lot of mins after he rolled his ankle. Regardless i don't expect him to play on sunday. And the Raps have a 4 days off after sunday's game. I think he'll be alright. I expect him to be in the lineup against the Kings next friday.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  18. Like caccia liked this post
  19. #677
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,423
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Not sure about Ross injury. I don't think Lowry's injury is serious though. He still played a lot of mins after he rolled his ankle. Regardless i don't expect him to play on sunday. And the Raps have a 4 days off after sunday's game. I think he'll be alright. I expect him to be in the lineup against the Kings next friday.
    another game we'll probably get demolished in. kings have really stepped it up in defense and have actually surpassed the raptors in defensive efficiency for the month of february. they clearly also have a much better offense. uh oh.

  20. #678
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    3,465
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    gortat just murdured us. a smart big. something i really doubt JV will ever turn into.
    Valanciunas is so slow and stiff. His basketball IQ is also not so great. Raps seriously are a much better team when he's on the bench.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  21. #679
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You have to be patient with JV.
    Look at Noah earlier on in his career. Look at Gortat. Look at Hibbert.
    Look at what people thought of Noah:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQuvs0nFjU

  22. #680
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    10,440
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    "@Baron_Davis: This raptor vs wizard game should have been over... #cantsaywhatiwantto"

    Followed By:

    @Baron Davis: Too many timeouts, running the same play over and over... Gotta let your stars be stars. #trustyourstars #letthemlearntobeclosers

    Clearly Baron thinks Casey is a fucking retard

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •