Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

My only concerns are the injuries.. Busted ankles everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote wallz wrote: View Post
    My only concerns are the injuries.. Busted ankles everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    raps are just gonna have to suck it up. every other team in the league is missing key players due to injury. time to stop riding that and keep it going.

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Dwane Casey cost the Raps this game as far as i'm concerned. The play calling late in the game(4th and OT) were just mind boggling bad. Raps had 2 chances to win this game and they fucking blew it.

5 seconds late in the game in the 4th, a chance to win the game. What did they do? they gave the ball to Lowry on the OTHER SIDE OF THE COURT. What the fuck was that all about??

Then in OT, tie game. 23 secs left. Raps had the final shot, a chance AGAIN to win the game. What did they do? they gave the ball to Vasquez and Vasquez for some reason was still dribbling the ball on half court with under 10 remaining on the clock. Are u kidding me?? didn't even get a good chance to get a good shot.

So many bad possessions. Just give the fucking ball to Lowry or DeRozan late in the game and let them create. If they miss they miss.

Can't blame Casey though for not playing JV in the OT. The guy is just FLAT OUT HORRIBLE. Raps made their run in the 3rd when they put JV on the bench.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

@ekoreen: Longest game in team history at 3:32
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Dwane Casey cost the Raps this game as far as i'm concerned. The play calling late in the game(4th and OT) were just mind boggling bad. Raps had 2 chances to win this game and they fucking blew it.

5 seconds late in the game in the 4th, a chance to win the game. What did they do? they gave the ball to Lowry on the OTHER SIDE OF THE COURT. What the fuck was that all about??

Then in OT, tie game. 23 secs left. Raps had the final shot, a chance AGAIN to win the game. What did they do? they gave the ball to Vasquez and Vasquez for some reason was still dribbling the ball on half court with under 10 remaining on the clock. Are u kidding me?? didn't even get a good chance to get a good shot.

So many bad possessions. Just give the fucking ball to Lowry or DeRozan late in the game and let them create. If they miss they miss.

Can't blame Casey though for not playing JV in the OT. The guy is just FLAT OUT HORRIBLE. Raps made their run in the 3rd when they put JV on the bench.
    Exact;y and then there are people on the other thread advocating for Casey to comeback next year! Yall insane if he comes back no way we win any close games in the playoffs

6. Like OldSkoolCool liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

the team really has to work on not fouling so god damn much. we're 3rd in the league in personal fouls. all of those &1's by washington just killed the raps, not to mention 3 of our main guys fouling out and NONE of the wizards.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

For all of Casey's shortcomings if he steers us to the 2nd round I really don't know if we can justify replacing him at that point. And who would we replace him with?

I think if he gets exposed in the 1st round this argument will be mounting but if he gets us to the 2nd he just might secure himself.

Post Thanks / Like

Bulls only half game behind us

Ross and Lowry missing some time?

Maybe home court advantage isn't as much of a lock as we thought

Post Thanks / Like

JV's wife has turned JV into a child. Gortat's gonna pay her a visit tonight. Jonas gonna see a whole lot of polish sausage on the kitchen table when he wakes up for breakfast tomorrow.

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    @ekoreen: Longest game in team history at 3:32
    haha, just few years ago I've witnessed previous longest game in team history.. that was in o2 arena.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ross and Kyle are out? May the extreme losing streak begin.Goodbye third seed and maybe even 4th seed at this point.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Kyle getting injured was inevitable though. Terrence not so much. I'm shocked Terrence's injury is so bad. It really didn't look that bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    Ross and Kyle are out? May the extreme losing streak begin.Goodbye third seed and maybe even 4th seed at this point.
    Brooklyn up 37-11 in the second quarter right now vs Denver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    vasquez keeping the game alive. thats both a good and bad thing.
    like i've said, for everything vasquez does well on the floor, he has to also play like shit to equal it out.

Post Thanks / Like

gortat just murdered us. a smart big. something i really doubt JV will ever turn into.
    Last edited by iblastoff; Thu Feb 27th, 2014 at 11:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    Not sure about Ross injury. I don't think Lowry's injury is serious though. He still played a lot of mins after he rolled his ankle. Regardless i don't expect him to play on sunday. And the Raps have a 4 days off after sunday's game. I think he'll be alright. I expect him to be in the lineup against the Kings next friday.

18. Like caccia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Not sure about Ross injury. I don't think Lowry's injury is serious though. He still played a lot of mins after he rolled his ankle. Regardless i don't expect him to play on sunday. And the Raps have a 4 days off after sunday's game. I think he'll be alright. I expect him to be in the lineup against the Kings next friday.
    another game we'll probably get demolished in. kings have really stepped it up in defense and have actually surpassed the raptors in defensive efficiency for the month of february. they clearly also have a much better offense. uh oh.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    gortat just murdured us. a smart big. something i really doubt JV will ever turn into.
    Valanciunas is so slow and stiff. His basketball IQ is also not so great. Raps seriously are a much better team when he's on the bench.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

You have to be patient with JV.
    Look at Noah earlier on in his career. Look at Gortat. Look at Hibbert.
    Look at what people thought of Noah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQuvs0nFjU

Post Thanks / Like

"@Baron_Davis: This raptor vs wizard game should have been over... #cantsaywhatiwantto"

Followed By:

@Baron Davis: Too many timeouts, running the same play over and over... Gotta let your stars be stars. #trustyourstars #letthemlearntobeclosers

Clearly Baron thinks Casey is a fucking retard

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information