Didn't see one started yet.
Kings could potentially take the season sweep on us as we haven't won a single game against them this season (0-2).
My keys to the game:
- JV staying out of foul trouble
- Get rebounds. With evans/acy/cousins going nuts on the boards its going to be tough
- STAY OUT OF FOUL TROUBLE! last game was ridiculous with 51 fouls by toronto or something like that
- Our defense has been falling off since Jan/Feb. Not sure whats going on, while Kings defense has actually stepped up a lot the past few months.
- Kyle Lowry needs a come back game. Seriously, the past few weeks his game has disappeared big time compared to his earlier all-star play. He shouldn't be shooting 3/13 or 0/9 from deep in any game.