past history scares me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abused Raptors Fan wrote: View Post
    Been thinking about some of our most recent mid season break outs lately with the way the team has played over the last couple of games. I know they've won more than they've lost, but they seem to be getting worse while other playoff teams are beginning to round into post-season shape. All those past let downs make it hard to just have faith.
    It is hard to have faith. I feel like we have to pretty much win every game now if we want to be relaxant in the playoffs.

Comment

What's there to be scared about? It's not like we'll slip to the fifth seed, get bounced in the first round, watch Kyle Lowry walk, draft Bogdan Bogdanovic, watch Andrew Wiggins get drafted by the Celtics so he can kick our ass several times a year, re-sign Casey to a four-year deal, keep Val uninvolved and discouraged so he returns to Lithuania, and have a frustrated Demar opt out of his final year to join Wiggins in Boston.

This is the Raptors we're talking about! We have only good luck! LALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALAAL I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALLALALALLALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALLALALAA

Comment

Working...
      X