Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Terrence Ross injury

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic All-Star BigCamB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,449
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Click on the Tweet, look for "more" at the bottom right and then click "embed tweet"

  2. #22
    Raptors Republic All-Star OldSkoolCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ya I would really love to see De Colo. Maybe since Casey now has a few days to plan out his lineups and not have to think on the fly we will get to see him

    I would rather have Ross sit. Getting healthy at the cost of sitting one game is no big deal.

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    Ya I would really love to see De Colo. Maybe since Casey now has a few days to plan out his lineups and not have to think on the fly we will get to see him

    I would rather have Ross sit. Getting healthy at the cost of sitting one game is no big deal.
    Ummmmm that's not how Casey thinks nothing he does seems logical just look at my avatar
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

  4. Like JRedmond14, mountio, OldSkoolCool liked this post
  5. #24
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    2,982
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    If Ross doesn't play tomorrow let Nando start at SG and DD at SF
    So our rotations can stay the same
    Also because I cannot handle 35 mins of Vasquez
    If Ross is out i'd love to see Fields get the start. But my guess would be Novak.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  6. #25
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    If Ross is out i'd love to see Fields get the start. But my guess would be Novak.
    Yeah id take Landry but we all know Casey is most likely gonna start Novak even though he was horrendous last time he started vs Brooklyn or he would start Vasquez with the horrible 2 PG lineup
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

  7. #26
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Can't start Nando, there'd he absolutely no perimeter defense.

  8. #27
    Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    1,970
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My guess is Salmons with Novak in the 2nd unit. Maybe Fields if they don't want to disrupt the flow of the starting unit. He'll be matched up with Iggy so mobility is key.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

  9. #28
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    My guess is Salmons with Novak in the 2nd unit. Maybe Fields if they don't want to disrupt the flow of the starting unit. He'll be matched up with Iggy so mobility is key.
    Yeah I agree.. coaches typically don't like to disrupt routines. So they will swap out a starter for some one else keeping all the other rotations in tact. Novak is a bit too big to play SF. If Ross doesn't play I think Landry gets the start. He'll probably only play 10 minutes total though.

    Iggy has been doing really poorly since the all-star break. Hopefully that streak continues tonight.

  10. #29
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,566
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    pregame show just said no TRoss today
    It's not just about Lowry...It's about the 3 spot.

  11. #30
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    VanIsle
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default D.Augustin 26:02 7/10 fg 4/5 threes 5/6 FTs 0 assists 23pts

    [D.Augustin 26:02 7 10 4 5 5 6 1 2 3 0 3 1 1 0 23 ] DJ Augustin's results with Chicago against the Knicks today.

  12. #31
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Forget about the Bulls. Like i said on another thread, 3rd seed, 4th seed, it doesn't really make much difference. I believe that if the Raps get homecourt advantage in the 1st round they'll beat whoever they face doesn't matter if it's the Nets or Wizards.

    Raps need to win their division. It's that simple.
    In agreement.

  13. #32
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,654
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    Yeah I agree.. coaches typically don't like to disrupt routines. So they will swap out a starter for some one else keeping all the other rotations in tact. Novak is a bit too big to play SF. If Ross doesn't play I think Landry gets the start. He'll probably only play 10 minutes total though.

    Iggy has been doing really poorly since the all-star break. Hopefully that streak continues tonight.
    Pretty much nailed it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •