Saturday Morning Reads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Morning Reads

It is now 10:30 am and no new article has been posted on the main page. Who's slacking? I demand satisfaction!

(Just kidding, I appreciate how much content you put out there on a daily basis)

(But seriously, I can't procrastinate until you put up another article.)

so why don't you put one up.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
      so why don't you put one up.
      I am, alas, a poor writer and not very creative.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
        It is now 10:30 am and no new article has been posted on the main page. Who's slacking? I demand satisfaction!

(Just kidding, I appreciate how much content you put out there on a daily basis)

(But seriously, I can't procrastinate until you put up another article.)
        Shorthanded this weekend Marz. Not to mention one of our key resources here is home enjoying the birth of a little baby boy.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
          Shorthanded this weekend Marz. Not to mention one of our key resources here is home enjoying the birth of a little baby boy.
          Congrats to whoever that is! Why do I get the feeling the kids already wearing a raps jersey
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

And Blake is attending the Sloan Sports Analytics Conference in Beantown at the moment. Sam or William will have something up shortly I believe. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

And Blake is attending the Sloan Sports Analytics Conference in Beantown at the moment. Sam or William will have something up shortly I believe. Thanks for your patience.
              Can I write one?
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                Can I write one?
                If it were only that easy. Thanks for offering though.

If down the road its something you'd be interested in doing, let me know and I can run it by Blake and Zarar.

Comment

Make sure you tell William that a midterm is only 2 hours, but a blog post is forever.

Congrats to whoever just had a baby!

Comment

If it were only that easy. Thanks for offering though.

If down the road its something you'd be interested in doing, let me know and I can run it by Blake and Zarar.
                    Awesome, I'd love that.
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                    X