GT: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    You're a big part of our rotation lilmamba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    haha like coach says, next man up
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      Dwight Buycks> Derrick Rose

now thats how you support your team from the bench in a suit.
      Nah, Derrick can't do that. He'd injure himself again
      @Boymusic66

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        Yeah I thought he would've had 0. Weirdly enough I think Irving only has 7 games this season with 30+ points and he's an elite scorer.
        I remember Durant saying that he never had a 50 point game throughout high school or college. And if Im not mistaken his first 50 point game came this season, and when I heard about this, I was shocked. One of the most amazing scorers the NBA has seen in a long time never scoring 50 points. Until this season. Shocking

Look at Lebron and Carmelo; both of those guys surpassed 60 points for the first time this season, and this is their 11th year in the NBA! That being said, 60 points is an elite level accomplishment, and only a handful have scored that many in a single game.
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
          I remember Durant saying that he never had a 50 point game throughout high school or college. And if Im not mistaken his first 50 point game came this season, and when I heard about this, I was shocked. One of the most amazing scorers the NBA has seen in a long time never scoring 50 points. Until this season. Shocking

Look at Lebron and Carmelo; both of those guys surpassed 60 points for the first time this season, and this is their 11th year in the NBA! That being said, 60 points is an elite level accomplishment, and only a handful have scored that many in a single game.
          Pretty sure Durant scored 50 two times before this season. That 54 point game against GS was his third 50+ point game of his career

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• My mistake. He has had multiple 50 point games in the NBA. I couldn't find a link to back up what I said about him never scoring 50 points in a single game before entering the NBA though.

Point is, it is consistency, not blatant scoring explosions that make you an elite level scorer.

T Ross the boss isn't an elite level scorer because he poured in 51 vs the Clippers. A guy like KD Slim Reaper is, because he can put up 30+ on any given night efficiently. He is a consistent and legitimate threat to do so. This is the guy that had a 12 game streak of scoring 30+ per game.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...eak-behind-him
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• nothing serious with Ross the boss.

Comment

Working...
              X