GT: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    The thing about JV is. He needs to find a way to get into deep position. You can't give him the ball 2-3 feet outside of the red paint because it usually ends up as a turnover.
    Yeah he needs to carve out space inside like Zebo or Pekovic
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      I will pleasantly eat crow after this one. I thought we would get blown out. Landry was a positive surprise today.
      Same here I really thought we were gonna get worked over today.

Comment

• Nice to know JV bounced back today good game big guy! DeMar DeRozan though what can you possibly say about the guy? Incredible!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          joakim noah may be out next game for the bulls. could be our chance to take 3rd again at least
          Rather have bulls beat nets. We match up better against wizards.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
            Rather have bulls beat nets. We match up better against wizards.
            oh i totally agree. but at this point, its still too early whos gonna be 6th seed anyway

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              oh i totally agree. but at this point, its still too early whos gonna be 6th seed anyway
              We just need to win the division. Not winning the division means playing at either Brooklyn , Miami or Indiana.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                We just need to win the division. Not winning the division means playing at either Brooklyn , Miami or Indiana.
                yep would rather be 4th seed and win division then let nets win it
                I been singing and rapping I make a killin' in both If i had to choose a Jackson man I'm feelin' like Bo ~ king drizzy

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Thats amazing! Wow that just shows how far Derozan has come since his rookie year. But without question, this will have quite possibly been Derozan's best 30+ point game in his career. This one or his 40 point game vs. Dallas
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                    i'm shocked he had 6 in year 2 tbh
                    Yeah I thought he would've had 0. Weirdly enough I think Irving only has 7 games this season with 30+ points and he's an elite scorer.

Comment

• "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                        Dwight Buycks> Derrick Rose

now thats how you support your team from the bench in a suit.

Comment

• I'm surprised this game thread only has 13 pages. Is that an all time low since the RG trade? Or maybe burnout after the Washington game.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                            I'm surprised this game thread only has 13 pages. Is that an all time low since the RG trade? Or maybe burnout after the Washington game.
                            I feel like a big part of it was the weird start time too.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                              I'm surprised this game thread only has 13 pages. Is that an all time low since the RG trade? Or maybe burnout after the Washington game.
                              Or maybe it's cuz I mostly take up three pages with my nonsense, I see, my absense was felt
                              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                Or maybe it's cuz I mostly take up three pages with my nonsense, I see, my absense was felt
                                You're a big part of our rotation lilmamba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X