Looks like Goatse
    stooley wrote: View Post
    I just googled that....
    Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Me too. Fuck.
    Me three. LMAO!

Comment

Eric Smith ‏@Eric__Smith 4m
      This anniversary logo embodies the excitement of both the future and the past of Raptors basketball..." - Leiweke

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Me three. LMAO!
        I'm paranoid to be 4th....what is it?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          With the claw logo bringing the 20 years full circle to the present.

I like it. Simple, clean, modern take on the 'good old days' of Raptors basketball.

The only negative comment about the purple/white/black color scheme is that it looks a lot like the Kings' jerseys.
          Honestly curious, when were those days?

The inaugural days were all optimism and excitement until we realized that no college star wanted to play here. The VC-Tmac days were pretty awesome while they last, and this is my assumption of your comment, but they left perhaps the sourest of tastes in our history for how it ended. The Bosh era? The Bargnani error? This season?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              Don't Google it!

Now you'll Google it.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I really hope they bring purple jagged pinstripe back. Someone posted a while ago a picture of that design but in gold and black. That was awesome
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

I've come full circle on the purple and the stupid dinosaur.

Love it or hate it, this mid-90's cartoon logo inspired by Jurassic Park is this team's history. You can try to push the secondary logo and hope people start to think it's a bird, but what's the point? There are countless sports mascots out there inspired by birds of prey, so you're actually moving in the wrong direction, imho.

This team was born in the 90's when cartoon logos and fonts, bright colours, and a dinosaur movie were all the rage. So what. Let's embrace it. This is the history of this franchise.

Whatever they do, I hope they stick with a scheme/logo/colours. Historical franchises like the Yankees/Red Sox/Lakers/Celtics/Leafs/Canadiens don't muck about like this. Save the new ideas for alternates, but let's stick with something and establish an identity.

My two cents.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    Trust me some things are best left unknown.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                      I've come full circle on the purple and the stupid dinosaur.

Love it or hate it, this mid-90's cartoon logo inspired by Jurassic Park is this team's history. You can try to push the secondary logo and hope people start to think it's a bird, but what's the point? There are countless sports mascots out there inspired by birds of prey, so you're actually moving in the wrong direction, imho.

This team was born in the 90's when cartoon logos and fonts, bright colours, and a dinosaur movie were all the rage. So what. Let's embrace it. This is the history of this franchise.

Whatever they do, I hope they stick with a scheme/logo/colours. Historical franchises like the Yankees/Red Sox/Lakers/Celtics/Leafs/Canadiens don't muck about like this. Save the new ideas for alternates, but let's stick with something and establish an identity.

My two cents.
                      Good points.

The Celtics have a retarded logo too.
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                        Good points.

The Celtics have a retarded logo too.
                        The Celtics logo makes sense once a year, but then again, so does their entire team name.

Comment

http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...iversary-logo/

Classy logo, I love it.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Love it!
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Love it!
                              I must be one of the few that isn't a fan. I think it looks cheap and home made. I'm sure there's a better design idea than that. Oh well, so long as we're winning and on the right track I'll support it.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                                I must be one of the few that isn't a fan. I think it looks cheap and home made. I'm sure there's a better design idea than that. Oh well, so long as we're winning and on the right track I'll support it.
                                Agreed.

I like it solely as a marketing logo which restricts it to appearing on tickets, flyers and programs (not jerseys).

Comment

Working...
                                X