Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings @ Raptors game thread - March 7/14

Didn't see one started yet.

Kings could potentially take the season sweep on us as we haven't won a single game against them this season (0-2).

My keys to the game:

- JV staying out of foul trouble
    - Get rebounds. With evans/acy/cousins going nuts on the boards its going to be tough
    - STAY OUT OF FOUL TROUBLE! last game was ridiculous with 51 fouls by toronto or something like that
    - Our defense has been falling off since Jan/Feb. Not sure whats going on, while Kings defense has actually stepped up a lot the past few months.
    - Kyle Lowry needs a come back game. Seriously, the past few weeks his game has disappeared big time compared to his earlier all-star play. He shouldn't be shooting 3/13 or 0/9 from deep in any game.

finally the break is over.

freaking 5 days without basketball.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      Didn't see one started yet.

Kings could potentially take the season sweep on us as we haven't won a single game against them this season (0-2).

My keys to the game:

- JV staying out of foul trouble
      - Get rebounds. With evans/acy/cousins going nuts on the boards its going to be tough
      - STAY OUT OF FOUL TROUBLE! last game was ridiculous with 51 fouls by toronto or something like that
      - Our defense has been falling off since Jan/Feb. Not sure whats going on, while Kings defense has actually stepped up a lot the past few months.
      - Kyle Lowry needs a come back game. Seriously, the past few weeks his game has disappeared big time compared to his earlier all-star play. He shouldn't be shooting 3/13 or 0/9 from deep in any game.

Do you know what our defense has been ranked as of late? And there's has been? I just want to know because the eye test does show that our defense has fallen off. I just want to know how much it's fallen.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

We are just 0-1 against them. Definitely need to keep the fouls in check.

35 fouls compared to 23 last game. Lowry and GV both fouled out and JV had 5.

They no longer have Thornton which helps.

It's not just the return of Acy, Gay and Gray but it's also the return of R-E-G-G-I-E!

Comment

People are making such a big deal about Reggie like we haven't played Brooklynn three times already with Reggie on the team. But he has played well for Sac since joining them and is getting more minutes with them as well I believe.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Brooklyn*

Comment

Reggie, Acy and Hansbrough on the court at the same time... someone's getting injured or ejected.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                Reggie, Acy and Hansbrough on the court at the same time... someone's getting injured or ejected.
                Injured or ejected???

More like mugged or murdered ...

Comment

They have 3 of the top 15 guys in the technical foul department... have a feeling Hansbrough will be put to use tonight!
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

If the Raptors can contain Cousins they should be able to win this game easily.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

It'll be funny as hell if Rudy hits a game winner
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                        It'll be funny as hell if Rudy hits a game winner
                        NOOOOO!!!! Not this guy!!!!!!
                        OG is our king

Comment

Boooooooooo! Just getting warmed up..

Comment

Lets Gooooooooooo! This week felt like a month! Raptors basketball is back!!!!
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Contradictions on the reaction? lol
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                              X