Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nando

Why is this guy not playing?

Casey probably don't want to disturb his rotations since it is working pretty well right now, but I'm just eager to see what this guy could provide given the opportunity to play 12-15 minutes a night.

You answered the question yourself..the backcourt rotation is very solid.

Comment

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/...fore-playoffs/

Just found that article. Maybe we'll see him a couple more minutes in this season last stretch! ''Casey said he would like to get Nando De Colo [...], on the floor [...].''

Comment

I'd like to see him get some minutes as well, he looks like he could be a decent player off the bench. Maybe over these last 22 games he will get some burn as Casey attempts to lower Demar's and possibly Lowry's minutes.

Comment

The rotation is set dont fuck with whats working. Nando isnt a big name impact guy that comes in not really knowing the system and gives you a plus right away.

The trade literally meant nothing I'd be shocked if he is even here next season. Nando playing would just screw things up right now.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            The rotation is set dont fuck with whats working. Nando isnt a big name impact guy that comes in not really knowing the system and gives you a plus right away.

The trade literally meant nothing I'd be shocked if he is even here next season. Nando playing would just screw things up right now.
            Unless giving him 10 minutes a game managed to rest DeMar and Landry so they didn't suffer injuries to being tired or suffering overuse. Continuing to play them at career high minutes means you are venturing into unknown territory. It looks like Lowry's ankles are suffering a little from wear and tear. Might be good to save a little until they can get into the playoffs where the games are more spread out and recovery between games is possible.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
              Unless giving him 10 minutes a game managed to rest DeMar and Landry so they didn't suffer injuries to being tired or suffering overuse. Continuing to play them at career high minutes means you are venturing into unknown territory. It looks like Lowry's ankles are suffering a little from wear and tear. Might be good to save a little until they can get into the playoffs where the games are more spread out and recovery between games is possible.
              I think Landry gets enough rest ... more like Lowry would need a rest here there ...

Comment

Nando de Colo is a very cool name!

Put Nando on the floor, see what he can do.

Comment

Not sure it matters that much. Nando's primary job is to be better than Daye was. For the playoffs the Raps need as many capable, healthy bodies available just in case. Nando, Landry, one of Stone or Buycks should be getting playing time. Being comfortable on the floor, only deepens roster options during the playoffs-- in case someone goes down.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                    Not sure it matters that much. Nando's primary job is to be better than Daye was. For the playoffs the Raps need as many capable, healthy bodies available just in case. Nando, Landry, one of Stone or Buycks should be getting playing time. Being comfortable on the floor, only deepens roster options during the playoffs-- in case someone goes down.
                    I feel like Casey is already doing that. Fields had played the last two games. Casey knows his going to need fields to guard the bigger 3s in playoff. Get him into a groove going into the playoffs. Good move Coach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      I feel like Casey is already doing that. Fields had played the last two games. Casey knows his going to need fields to guard the bigger 3s in playoff. Get him into a groove going into the playoffs. Good move Coach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to point out: Fields played because Ross was hurt. He played well, so last night he got 3 minutes...
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

You know he does practice with the team right? lol it's not like any playing time he gets will be the first time he's played with his new teammates
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Nando is to busy making chicken
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Bang on. He was traded for Austin Daye. I've never seen a fan base get so excited over a 15th man like Raps fans do. This guy should not be getting any serious minutes at all.
                            There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Comment

RobertArchibald wrote: View Post
                              Bang on. He was traded for Austin Daye. I've never seen a fan base get so excited over a 15th man like Raps fans do. This guy should not be getting any serious minutes at all.
                              He was averaging 10 minutes a game for 30 games with the Spurs. I think he could be a decent back up PG.
                              "Bruno?
                              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X