No announcement yet.

Nando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Spurs were playing him 10-12 minutes a night don't act like the Raps are too good for him lol All we're saying is lets see a little bit of what he's got.
    If Masai didn't trade for him so we'd have one less body rotting on the bench then I don't know what he was traded for lol

P.S. Stone/Buycks are the 14th and 15th players, not Nando :P
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I totally forgot we even had him. He came onto the court last night and I was like "Who the fuck is this guy???" Ohhhhhhhhhh It's Nando... Meh, it'd be nice to rest Kyle for a few extra minutes each game, but they're gunning for that 3rd seed so Nando's not likely to see much action.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        I totally forgot we even had him. He came onto the court last night and I was like "Who the fuck is this guy???" Ohhhhhhhhhh It's Nando... Meh, it'd be nice to rest Kyle for a few extra minutes each game, but they're gunning for that 3rd seed so Nando's not likely to see much action.
        For me, Nando is more insurance in case we lose GV in the offseason.
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

From what I've seen from Nando....I would rather play him than GV at times.

At least play him instead of that stupid 2 pg crap and let Lowry rest up his ankles for the playoffs

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
            Why is this guy not playing?

Casey probably don't want to disturb his rotations since it is working pretty well right now, but I'm just eager to see what this guy could provide given the opportunity to play 12-15 minutes a night.
            Nando?
            Calrissian?

Honestly, he's an ed of the bench scrub.... who cares about him.... some team of professional scouts, coaches and managers decided the completely horrible guy from toronto he was traded for was better than him.

Let that sink in.

The real question should be whether or noth he even gets a uniform under the Warm up suit

Comment

geez guys take it easy on the guy, what do you expect, all-stars at the end of bench? Christ, why do we even employ 15 players? Based on what some of you are saying we may as well just cut the 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15th guys from the team.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                geez guys take it easy on the guy, what do you expect, all-stars at the end of bench? Christ, why do we even employ 15 players? Based on what some of you are saying we may as well just cut the 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15th guys from the team.
                hahaha

Yes, true, my bad Charles!

I was abit hard on poor Nando here..... dude might come in and hit a winner one game when we need him most, ya never know.

I'm still calling him Calrissian though.

Comment

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    I never understand when people complain about end of the bench players. They are what they are, and every team has them. Most of them collect a large cheque for not even playing, so who gives a shit? I think people expect a team of all-stars sometimes... Let's concentrate more on the dudes that actually get minutess, and forget about the Landry Fields, Dwight Buycks and Julyan Stone's.

Comment

I never understand when people complain about end of the bench players. They are what they are, and every team has them. Most of them collect a large cheque for not even playing, so who gives a shit? I think people expect a team of all-stars sometimes... Let's concentrate more on the dudes that actually get minutess, and forget about the Landry Fields, Dwight Buycks and Julyan Stone's.
                      The better the end of bench you have, the better practices are, the higher overall standards your team has, the more options the coach has...

There's definitely a reason to at least be aware of a team's deep bench.

Comment

How can you forget about Buycks? Don't you remember his dominating Summer League? GOAT potential right there!

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                          The better the end of bench you have, the better practices are, the higher overall standards your team has, the more options the coach has...

There's definitely a reason to at least be aware of a team's deep bench.
                          Don't get me wrong, it's very important to have a strong bench, especially for a team without any superstars. It's just that I often hear people complaining about or praising guys that just aren't going to get minutes, whether it's with this team or with any other team. I don't wanna knock Nando, because I don't know very much about him. I do know that Casey seems pretty set in his regular lineups, and barring injury, de Colo just won't see much action at this point in the season. From what I have seen of him in the past, he seems like a guy that's gonna come in with energy and passion. Can't knock that.

Some people like to complain when these guys come in and don't do anything though. But can you really blame them if they don't get regular minutes?

Comment

Don't get me wrong, it's very important to have a strong bench, especially for a team without any superstars. It's just that I often hear people complaining about or praising guys that just aren't going to get minutes, whether it's with this team or with any other team. I don't wanna knock Nando, because I don't know very much about him. I do know that Casey seems pretty set in his regular lineups, and barring injury, de Colo just won't see much action at this point in the season. From what I have seen of him in the past, he seems like a guy that's gonna come in with energy and passion. Can't knock that.

Some people like to complain when these guys come in and don't do anything though. But can you really blame them if they don't get regular minutes?
                            thats basically everyone on ross last season when he was just garbage with limited minutes. i think novak is also getting some unwarranted criticism too.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              thats basically everyone on ross last season when he was just garbage with limited minutes. i think novak is also getting some unwarranted criticism too.
                              I agree with Novak. Dude has been nothing but a pro when his name gets called. And if it doesn't get called? Still a pro. Stand up guy, he will prove valuable down the stretch and in the playoffs with his capabilities.

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                                Nando is to busy making chicken
                                Dishing deliciousness. (he's our depth for the postseason, wouldn't worry about it)

Comment

Working...
                                X