Raptors @ Timberwolves -- March 9th, 2014 @7pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Not sure but it has to hit rim and it's ok. Can't throw it off the glass. Could be wrong
    No you're right! Must at least hit the rim. Can't just throw it off the glass. That's exactly what happened to Wade that cost them the game...

Comment

• Looool Lowry didn't even know he had the triple Dub!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Hey I called a win by 7 and it happened. Neat. Good win, overcame some questionable coaching and foul trouble. I'll take it
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• solid win against a team hat can bite the best teams in the NBA on any night.... solid

Comment

• Rubio, Brewer & Barea really pissed me off today. Kept reaching, bitching & flopping

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk
            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Toronto wins.... the Nando effect is strong

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                Toronto wins.... the Nando effect is strong
                Dude, your avatar. o_O
                OG is our king

Comment

• Huge game tomorrow vs Brooklyn. If we win can ESPN continue to ignore us?

Comment

• Kyle Lowry is just sensational. What a gamer.

DeRozan i thought struggled in this game. Not one of his best games. Brewer really did a great job defending him. But looking at the boxscore, DeRozan still finished w/ 25 pts. That's crazy. And DeRozan hit 2 clutch shots in the 4th. He's really growing into that closer role.

As for the Wolves. Man, i hate playing that team. They just have a bunch of floppers. Martin, Barea, Rubio, Brewer. Martin is probably the worst of the bunch.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                      Rubio, Brewer & Barea really pissed me off today. Kept reaching, bitching & flopping

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk
                      Yeah, Brewer especially pisses me off. I don't know how he only had 3 fouls called against him. He reaches and grabs on every single play. And then he flops, or just flails frantically as he does a totally out of control move, and gets the whistle. It's disgraceful.

Comment

• Well it looks like Pierce, Kirilenko and Garnett won't be playing tomorrow but they still beat Sacramento handedly without them so I still won't get too cocky lol.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Steve Novak. Wonderful sounding teammate. Class act.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Well it looks like Pierce, Kirilenko and Garnett won't be playing tomorrow but they still beat Sacramento handedly without them so I still won't get too cocky lol.
                            Still nice though.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Well it looks like Pierce, Kirilenko and Garnett won't be playing tomorrow but they still beat Sacramento handedly without them so I still won't get too cocky lol.
                              I dont think its possible for you to get confident about a game being a win.

Comment

• If I ever meet Brewer or Martin in real life I need to tell em how can you call your self a man with you Constant flopping and bitching?!!
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X