Raptors @ Timberwolves -- March 9th, 2014 @7pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Especially since the Raps themselves are on a back-to-back.
    Though the Nets are btob @ home while the Raps are btob on the road & 3in4 days. Cant count the Raps out these days...when was the last time I said that???

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      That's illegal you can't miss on purpose like that
      That's how Brewer actually shoots free throws
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        That's how Brewer actually shoots free throws
        Im sure he doesn't shoot laser's at the rim every time
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
          Im sure he doesn't shoot laser's at the rim every time
          There's still nothing wrong with it. He can probably headbutt it at the basket if he wants to, as long as it hits the rim.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTTPHXDy6Tc
            ^^^^^ We need that lowry tomorrow
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• That was a smart play by Brewer. If the game was a little closer it could have been huge. It's a little troubling that the Raptors were not adjusting to the play after it was successful the first time.

Comment

• Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• i'm glad lowry is out of his slump. offensively hes been pretty bad for the past couple of months, chucking at rudy gay-like levels. hopefully the trippy dubz brings on more all-star level play from him.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                    That was a smart play by Brewer. If the game was a little closer it could have been huge. It's a little troubling that the Raptors were not adjusting to the play after it was successful the first time.
                    Although I'd still like to see it again to double check if it was a lane violation...

You can see plays on nba.com's stats page. You can go to game logs and watch footage of every play (or rather plays that show up in box scores)....theoretically. I tried but it's not working for me, and not sure it's my comp or the site.
                    Last edited by white men can't jump; Sun Mar 9, 2014, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      i'm glad lowry is out of his slump. offensively hes been pretty bad for the past couple of months, chucking at rudy gay-like levels. hopefully the trippy dubz brings on more all-star level play from him.
                      Sorry, I never noticed a slump.

Comment

Heard Eric Smith say on the radio that he shot 38% for February, and was shooting 21% in the two previous March games before today. That's kinda slumpy.

Comment

in february he was shooting rudy gay level 38% and 27% from downtown.

Comment

• "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Kyle Lowry is so good. Demar is becoming reliable. Terrence Ross is showing UP.

This team has won 68% of their games since the Rudy Gay trade.
                              That would slot us higher than GSW if we had that pace from the start of the season.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Terrence Ross the past 5 games:

20/31 3pt for 65%.

Past 6 games:

16.5 ppg - 55% 2pt
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X