Member Him? Raps Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Him? Raps Edition

There used to be a fun thread back in the day where somebody posts a pic of a player, and you gotta guess who he is without the help of Google... I'll attempt to bring it back, in a way. You can post pics of guys that were once Raptors, and people have to guess their name. Might be some history lessons for the younger folks! If the mods allow it, I suggest we can post pics of any ex-player from any team, while still in the Raptors Forum... You get it right, you can post the next pic of the player of your choice.

I'll start it of with this guy:

If you cheat and use Google, you're just cheating yourself, man!
    Last edited by Mack North; Mon Mar 10, 2014, 12:35 AM.

No idea.

He looks like Chinese Kanter.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      There used to be a fun thread back in the day where somebody posts a pic of a player, and you gotta guess who he is without the help of Google... I'll attempt to bring it back, in a way. You can post pics of guys that were once Raptors, and people have to guess their name. Might be some history lessons for the younger folks! If the mods allow it, I suggest we can post pics of any ex-player from any team, while still in the Raptors Forum... You get it right, you can post the next pic of the player of your choice.

I'll start it of with this guy:

If you cheat and use Google, you're just cheating yourself, man!
      It's Mengke Bateer!!

Now, see if anyone can get this one.

Also, I carefully chose an image without his name in the pic. I knew Mengke anyway, because it's not like we've had lots of Mongols come through Toronto, but anyone could've gotten it by replying with a quote and looking at the pic's name.
      Last edited by white men can't jump; Mon Mar 10, 2014, 01:00 AM.

Comment

lol last name sounds somewhat similar!

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          It's Mengke Bateer!!

No idea, but I wanna say Nando de Colo...

Comment

It's Mengke Bateer!!

Also, I carefully chose an image without his name in the pic. I knew Mengke anyway, because it's not like we've had lots of Mongols come through Toronto, but anyone could've gotten it by replying with a quote and looking at the pic's name.
            The first one is easy(Bateer). This guy i have no idea.
            Last edited by The Great One; Mon Mar 10, 2014, 01:15 AM.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

It's Mengke Bateer!!

I want to say Michael Bradley but I haven't seen that guy play... I think he played only one season for the Raptors? Touted as a guy who was probably the Raptors first "stretch four" haha...
              #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

I had forgot about that, but like I said, you shouldn't wanna cheat on these. Just testin' folks' knowledge!

Comment

Our first Eurobust?
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

How do you post pics?
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

It's Mengke Bateer!!

J.J Redick meets Nando De colo?
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                        How do you post pics?
                        You can find a pic, right click it and copy the pic URL. Then when you wanna post it here, you click that little picture icon and it'll ask you for the URL, where you paste what you have saved. Not sure how you post them without the players name in the text, as White men can't jump had said...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          You can find a pic, right click it and copy the pic URL. Then when you wanna post it here, you click that little picture icon and it'll ask you for the URL, where you paste what you have saved. Not sure how you post them without the players name in the text, as White men can't jump had said...
                          Just gotta hope there's a pic of the guy out there that's not labelled with his name.

Comment

Just gotta hope there's a pic of the guy out there that's not labelled with his name.
                            Your pic is driving me nuts... UGH! Well done I hope thats not a photoshop!
                            Last edited by Mack North; Mon Mar 10, 2014, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Random guess of Rocco Ukic (spelling)

Comment

Working...
                              X