Clear All

• Wow JV......

Comment

• DD you idiot shoot the open 3
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Fuck JV!

Comment

• And fuck I hate Plumlee. Not trying to make excuses, but this guy is underrated. Has that big-time pest quality. Like a Hansbrough.

Comment

• I dont understand how the ref farthest from the play can overule things. I have seen it a couple times this season already. makes no sense.

Comment

• Refs...

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Best is how you cant rip a Toronto player on RR without all you defenders of the universe going apeshit about it. Sometimes you need to take off the Red and black glasses and and see things for what they are..... Anyone claiming JV is anything better than average at best at this point is not being honest with themselves. And stop chirping about potential... potential is for June.... this is fucking game time man... I just watched him 100% suck, like D-league suck.... jack is tearing him up...rightfully so..... and one last thing, he aint a rookie anymore, the guys is almost 2 years under the belt in..... tine to either show you're gonna be a player....or go back to Europe.

oh, and PS. this game is over, raps lead in the Atlantic is down to three....they won't win the Atlantic.

Comment

• Wow that was a bad call on that out of bounds. And jack was not happy "good for him" haha
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Wow JV actually dunked it

Comment

• Sweet play

Comment

• Nets announcers bigger fans of JV than Raps fans

Comment

• This is brutal so far. Gotta feeling it's gonna he a tight game!

Lowry again!!

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                            Best is how you cant rip a Toronto player on RR without all you defenders of the universe going apeshit about it. Sometimes you need to take off the Red and black glasses and and see things for what they are..... Anyone claiming JV is anything better than average at best at this point is not being honest with themselves. And stop chirping about potential... potential is for June.... this is fucking game time man... I just watched him 100% suck, like D-league suck.... jack is tearing him up...rightfully so..... and one last thing, he aint a rookie anymore, the guys is almost 2 years under the belt in..... tine to either show you're gonna be a player....or go back to Europe.

oh, and PS. this game is over, raps lead in the Atlantic is down to three....they won't win the Atlantic.
                            I don't argue that JV is better than average at this point. JV was also below average last year. He was always going to be a guy that takes at least 3-4 years to develop.

I would argue he's not a stiff. I think your understanding of what a stiff is has been seriously skewed somehow. If you want to see stiffs, go to the "Member him?" thread on former Raps. Stiff in my book is usually 3rd string C, give or take a bit.

Comment

• Lowry with the answer

Comment

• Too many fucking fouls

Comment

Working...
                                X